2021 SBFFL Matchday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Haychh it's at an interesting juncture.

1624114010736.png

Looking at who is left to play you will be wanting Essendon to kick some ass tomorrow, while I am hoping the Hawks will pull the rug out from under the Bombers feet. This is taking the Essendon vs Hawks grudge match to another level!

Young Guns Rd 14:
Byrne-Jones 77 - Frost 60 - L.Jones 29
Dale 50 - Adams 76 - Laverde 21
Swallow 35 - Libba 126 - D.Smith 20
McEvoy 116 - Wines (234) - Taranto 111
Walla 52 - Daniher 57 - Wingard 65
Archie 26 - H.Jones 100 - C.Cameron 62
Narkle 44 - Bramble 54 - Ham 29 - DNP

Total 1319 / 16
10/21 players this week are hawks or dons

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1725 this week. Was hard watching Stringer dominate the hawks yesterday but he’s 180 helps

He was very good wasn’t he. The only thing harder than watching him dominate must be being an Essendon fan and watching him go from beast to bunny in 7 days.

To be fair he has had a good year this year.

Thoughts Haychh?

Think I was against you Bart?
Quick add so I’ll need to double check later but came up with 1484
Thanks to Hartlett being sub and coming in as my 16th man for 29 points

Ha well played.
Given my numerical challenges last week, perhaps I better to a double check too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was very good wasn’t he. The only thing harder than watching him dominate must be being an Essendon fan and watching him go from beast to bunny in 7 days.

To be fair he has had a good year this year.

Thoughts Haychh?
The positive I’m taking from it was the fact that he put together a full game where he was at his explosive best. He has shown that ability plenty of times before but they’ve only ever came in short 5-10 minute bursts and then he’s been quiet for the rest of the game.

Backing it up next week might be the issue.

It's heating up in the middle of the table.

1624422688462.png

The top trio of teams got knocked off by 4, 5 & 6 last round, with all three chasers only two wins outside of a coveted top 2 finish.

Olma FC continues to be aggressive at the trade table, positioning very nicely for finals. Brownlow Beach Wrack starting to get a few key players back (Shuey, Dangerfield, McDonald, Adams) and can't be discounted at any stage. The BBW vs Jonzi matchup should be a beauty this week with both teams capable of going BIG on their day.

Last edited:
Hey guys I just picked up Briggs who is B/F DPP but listed on AFL website as a ruck. I assume since a ruck with R/F stays counts as a key forward a guy listed as a ruck with back status can be used as a key back?

Hey guys I just picked up Briggs who is B/F DPP but listed on AFL website as a ruck. I assume since a ruck with R/F stays counts as a key forward a guy listed as a ruck with back status can be used as a key back?

I’d vote yes, a KPD

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I would look to Phoenix_9 to confirm but I’m pretty sure R/Fs have always automatically counted as Key Forwards so B/Fs listed as Rucks would be the same deal. I’ve been using Ladhams as a KF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back