Scores and rankings 2021 SC League's - GRAND FINAL RESULTS

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 15 SuperCoach Leagues Update

View attachment 1167460

Welcome to the League update for Round 15 .....Next upgrade of Leagues will be in R18

Some changes this round in presentation ....with the advent of SuperCoach Data I'll present the table of BigFooty Division Rankings from the site
I'll also now look at the top 4 leaders from each Division, as the Finals approach

View attachment 1167465
Please note ...I'll investigate why all divisions are not represented above & amend this table

Division 3 continues to leads the pack ....well done

Division 11 sitting pretty in #4 ranked BF Leagues .....great going, going from 196 overall ranking to 162 in R15

In the Leagues .....Division 8th croweater 41 is sitting 38th overall :whitecheck:
Papa Caz from Division 4 is in the top 10 overall :whitecheck:

View attachment 1167498

View attachment 1167526
View attachment 1167527
View attachment 1167528

The BigFooty Group is now ranked 95
Real big congratulations to Cactus_ at #4 overall .....I know the pressure is immense, but just have some fun and enjoy the ride :whitecheck:
CROW in BALI is on the whip coming from #163 overall in R12 to #37 overall .....keep going mate :whitecheck:
suprnovaynwa holding position at #26 overall

Nelso also making ground up over the Byes from #66 now sitting nicely at #38 overall

Congratulations also to stevebbb our resident trade "options extrordinaire" who has come from #575 at R12 into 298 overall :whitecheck:

I'm sorry if I miss some of the great improvements in the last 3 rounds ....there's so many to name
Sydney Kicker #183 into #59 overall :whitecheck:

Barry Roundhouse is on the charge .....more on him next round

Well done to everyone in the Top 1,000 .....still a way to go, this board continues to be a great resource for information and advice

View attachment 1167531
View attachment 1167538
It's not me sitting 38th overall I wish.

It's LatteSippingLeftie who is on top of our league sitting 38th.

Rankings Round 12
Round 12 SuperCoach Leagues Update
Welcome to the League update for Round 12 .....Next upgrade of Leagues will be in R15

Division 3 continues to leads the pack, at an overall ranking of 58, but Div 1 has got back on track and threatening to take back the crown as the top Division

Division 11 sitting pretty in #4 ranked BF Leagues .....great going

A lot of very prominent posters leading the Division Premiership Tables ....and a few notable missing
All the Leagues are tightly contested, so expect a few changes at the top, particularly given the next two bye rounds

Barry Roundhouse ranked 215 overall still not at the Top of Div 1

1623372017907.png
1623372088612.png

1623372123794.png

Apologies to participants of Div 5 & Div 6 .....I tried my best to get updated results for you ....hopefully they'll be available on the next update :(

The BigFooty Group is now ranked 123

31 Big Footy Coach's now in the Top 1,000 rankings

ShimmeringAgreeableAmericanbadger-size_restricted.gif

The Beardy Manbuns, Cactus_ ....continuing his great thrust at the $50K .....we're all behind you here on the board :thumbsupv1:

Our very own Hai_Newman has improved his ranking again, since R9 ...155 overall ranking, now to 114 :whitecheck:

suprnovaynwa 21 overall :whitecheck: .... Scythe94 has come right into $5OK contention from a ranking of 150 in R9, to now ranked 66 overall :whitecheck:

shags99 is doing a great job at 103 overall

So many outstanding performances, sorry If I misssed you, but we all hope your great run continues

Well done to everyone in the Top 1,000 .....still a way to go, this board continues to be a great resource for information and advice

1623373049919.png
1623373207586.png

Last edited:

View attachment 1167460

Welcome to the League update for Round 15 .....Next upgrade of Leagues will be in R18

Some changes this round in presentation ....with the advent of SuperCoach Data I'll present the table of BigFooty Division Rankings from the site
I'll also now look at the top 4 leaders from each Division, as the Finals approach

View attachment 1167465
Please note ...I'll investigate why all divisions are not represented above & amend this table

Division 11 sitting pretty in #4 ranked BF Leagues .....great going, going from 196 overall ranking to 162 in R15

View attachment 1167498

View attachment 1167526
View attachment 1167589
View attachment 1167528

Real big congratulations to Cactus_ at #4 overall .....I know the pressure is immense, but just have some fun and enjoy the ride :whitecheck:
CROW in BALI is on the whip coming from #163 overall in R12 to #37 overall .....keep going mate :whitecheck:

Nelso also making ground up over the Byes from #66 now sitting nicely at #38 overall

Congratulations also to stevebbb our resident trade "options extrordinaire" who has come from #575 at R12 into 298 overall :whitecheck:

I'm sorry if I miss some of the great improvements in the last 3 rounds ....there's so many to name

View attachment 1167531
View attachment 1167538
There’s a few other SuperCoach “communities” out there that like to crow about how well they do, but check us out. Smashing it. Not bad considering we spend 98% of out time posting Alf Stewart memes. 😵🤛😠😉

Edit: Got ‘im with the ol’ fist out of the right ear move. Bet he didn’t see that coming.

There’s a few other SuperCoach “communities” out there that like to crow about how well they do, but check us out. Smashing it. Not bad considering we spend 98% of out time posting Alf Stewart memes. 😵🤛😠😉

Edit: Got ‘im with the ol’ fist out of the right ear move. Bet he didn’t see that coming.
DecimalWeepyAdeliepenguin-size_restricted.gif

Dane-ge-rous!

That, right there, is the secret sauce. Our edge. The little bit of magic that we have that none of the other SuperCoach communities can match. Expecting a big big jump in ranking for you this week now you’ve posted that.

Is it possible to Alf yourself to glory . . . ? This season I’m going to do my level best to find out.

View attachment 1167460

View attachment 1167465

View attachment 1167498

View attachment 1167526
View attachment 1167589
View attachment 1167528

View attachment 1167531
View attachment 1167538
Think you're getting Nelso and myself mixed up. Easy mistake to make ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rankings Round 15

Story Teller.gif

1625007220342.png

Woo.gif

1625012516412.png
1625019477138.png
1625012604986.png

Scythe94 also making ground up over the Byes from #66 now sitting nicely at #38 overall :whitecheck:

1625012873593.png
1625013531469.png

Last edited:
WaynesWorld19 I can attribute my improvement this season to the site. Still screwed over like everyone else this round though!

WaynesWorld19 I can attribute my improvement this season to the site. Still screwed over like everyone else this round though!
Loved having you & looking forward to even greater contributions .....congrats on your BFA work ;)

Pies Div1 & Div2 in the table above of only 3 team leagues.

I think it's just down to whoever organised those leagues, champion obviously.

Also Roobies B**bies ranked 49!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back