2021 Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

i'm trying to stamp down my hopes for the season, not in turns of wining the champ, but having a functioning and dangerous forward line. Not since brown + bradshaw or some combination near that have I had genuine excitement for the ball to go in and see how we go. Having Charles being electric is a different type of excitement, but I remember being so impressed and jealous of Adelaide quite a few years ago.

Really exciting to see how McStay can improve hopefully

For those downplaying our terrible Social Media I ran some stats as we can't watch the game...

Twitter data is available to download - this is the number of tweets by club in 2021. We have posted 35 tweets to Collingwoods 166! Port, Carlton and Gold Coast are all miles ahead of us. I could run the whole 18 clubs but I fear we'd be last.

Given I imagine the same content is posted across Instagram and Facebook we are light years behind. It's 2021 - social media and customer engagement are crucial.

View attachment 1066399

By tweet type - we're also way behind in video - which is more enganging than just a still photo or some text. Further to this most of our activity is just re-posting an AFL.com.au article...

View attachment 1066404

great analysis, well done. You right that customer engagement especially in the multi-code fickle Brisbane market its so important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's winning the battle of Witts v OMac?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back