Fantasy 2022- BETA Discussion

Not having another pick until late 3rd rd, and there being about 10 WRs I'd take before the next RB, I had to go RB.

Obviously not an 'IT' guy like Hall or Walker, but I still rate his situation. He's gonna get opportunity in Buffalo.

Hes not my RB3.

The nerds reckon he has no hope of being a 3 down down back. Could be a good receiver but wouldnt rely on many TDs in Buffalo, Allen takes the lions share of the goal line work.

Not having another pick until late 3rd rd, and there being about 10 WRs I'd take before the next RB, I had to go RB.

Obviously not an 'IT' guy like Hall or Walker, but I still rate his situation. He's gonna get opportunity in Buffalo.

Totally read that as IT guy the first time 🤣

The It Crowd Chris Odowd GIF

However, imo there is a world where he turns into the next Kamara and makes the nerds look foolish

Yeah, * the nerds I say... Singletary has had 3 years, and the Bills need to have a threat of a running game that isn't Allen or Diggs on the jet. He'll be starting sooner rather than later, IMO.

Objection ⚠️ How are players I added from FA in April being selected now? Was it supposed to be locked? Missing from my roster now lol. Calling for a friend... or a league manager 🙃 will dm fuey gotta watch that bloke with 500 draft picks

Since when can you add players in April?

I would assume like most leagues free agents are locked when the season is over.

Since when can you add players in April?

I would assume like most leagues free agents are locked when the season is over.
I agree.

I looked a few months back and couldn’t adjust anything. 🤨🧐

I'm not saying it is or it isn't, but it went through and they went on my roster. That's the last I thought of it and was surprised it worked tbh. I'll live with it but a bit of communication about the move would have helped as I picked based on them being on my roster. It went through so I thought all good.

I'm not saying it is or it isn't, but it went through and they went on my roster. That's the last I thought of it and was surprised it worked tbh. I'll live with it but a bit of communication about the move would have helped as I picked based on them being on my roster. It went through so I thought all good.

wasn't having a go at you mate, its a loophole that needs to be closed however, s**t management by fuey :p

Yeah I should've locked, but tbh I rarely do and we usually good. I just trust you guys too much apparently! :p

That being said, at the same time, they weren't actually listed as keepers by Galactic, so technically it evened itself out.

Gimme some time to talk to Galactic to organise a fair solution.

Back