Fantasy 2022 BigFooty Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

i Auto'd the Titans and looked to address a depth need at WR.

Wouldnt mind getting through a handful of picks today to get near the end of the 3rd. With Easter coming im cool to relax the 24 hour rule but if you have a pick coming up this weekend, and you're going to be away, send me a message and will organise someone who is on to pick for you (or from a list if you want)

If you think you can get on in time no stress, over easter wont be as diligent on the 24 hour stuff.

Fuey took my guy so will make my pick when i get to work in like 4 hrs. Currently out at pub watching lions beat the pies.

No wonder I couldn't find Kenyon Green in the list on page 1, catters078 put him down as Kenyon Martin :drunk:

Jesus what a * up. Watched too much March madness when i made this pick.

My bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd suggest Luke Fortner, C, Kentucky.

The Browns cut JC Tretter this off-season, he has experience in the Zone running scheme and both Brand Thorn (Bleacher Report) and Dane Brugler (The Athletic) have 3rd round grades on him.

The biggest obvious need for the Browns - WR - doesn't have the same value here imo.

If nobody has any objections I'll post this as the pick for the Browns tomorrow and then to the next pick as the Ravens own it (I don't think who I have in mind for that pick would fit for the Browns anyway)

Thoughts on ending the draft end on Monday night?

I always like when people put up a quick summary of their picks. Figure we wrap up monday night, use tue-thur to give everyone time to do a post summarising how their team went.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back