News 2022 Fantasy Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stand-in Essendon coach Blake Caracella has confirmed that defender Tom Cutler will miss Sunday’s clash clash against Adelaide after entering entering health and safety protocols.

It marks the Bombers’ second casualty to Covid protocols this week after Ben Rutten was forced into isolation for being a household contact.

Caracella at his Friday morning press conference said Pick 13 draftee Ben Hobbs, who wasn’t named in the initial squad of 26, was “in the mix” to come into the side for his AFL debut.

I'm curious to know whether Dixon got most of his points as backup ruck or up forward. With Nic Nat out, who comes in as no.1 ruck?
Bailey Williams will be our R1. Dixon to chop out. No clue what happens when Allen is good to go. We've stated that Allen won't be used as a chop out ruck this season but I fail to see how we can have a forward line of JK, JD, Allen + Dixon. In saying that though, our selectors love to go tall and we pretty much played that way all last season with a resting ruck so * knows what happens

From the AFL injury update:

K Coleman - Bris.
Coleman has been running well for weeks and could come into the frame for the VFL match following this weekend's bye.

Could be a useful downgrade option in a few weeks time to build some more cash....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if at some point this year a team will not report covid protocol on an upcoming must win game

Can definitely see it happening....

I'm going to start a rumour that Petracca tested positive ahead of the GF last year..... To the rumours board !!!! :p

Injury Report: Lycett set to undergo shoulder surgery​

SAM HAYES will make his AFL debut against Carlton on Sunday after fellow ruckman Scott Lycett was unable to pass a fitness test on his dislocated right shoulder.

Lycett suffered the injury against Melbourne last week and was given an opportunity to rest it before being put through his paces ahead of Sunday’s clash with Carlton.

Head of Medical Services, Tim O’Leary says Lycett will require surgery to repair the shoulder, the timing of which will be confirmed in coming days.

“We gave Scott every chance to get up and he really tested his shoulder at training today, but unfortunately he was unable to get through,” O’Leary said.

“We have decided the best course of action will be to have the shoulder repaired, which will unfortunately see him miss around three months of football.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back