News 2022 Fantasy Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of what? Tackling? He definitely tackled the guy which should have been the end of it šŸ˜‚
No that should not be the end of it. He should be charged for being far too good for for the AFL and stood down until seasonā€™s end.

Heā€™s just making a mockery of the competition. Brings the whole game into disrepute. Get rid of him.

No that should not be the end of it. He should be charged for being far too good for for the AFL and stood down until seasonā€™s end.

Heā€™s just making a mockery of the competition. Brings the whole game into disrepute. Get rid of him.
Yes, he should be forced to play for Adelaide for the rest of his career!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WC really just can't catch a break this year.

If i was a conspiracy nut i would be thinking the players are like fu** a am not playing in such a shitshow...Coach my hammy hurts:p
Lol youā€™re assuming the club isnā€™t in on it. Is the best junior a gun WA kid?

Coach Luke Beveridge praised the performance of big man Jordon Sweet, who had 26 hit-outs and 13 disposals against the Pies, and said he would again shoulder the ruck duties against the Suns.

ā€œI donā€™t think Tim will come back this week. I mentioned heā€™d been really ill and I mean really ill and so I donā€™t think heā€™ll be ready to play next week so ā€˜Sweetyā€™ is likely to continue on,ā€ Beveridge said post-game.

ā€œ(English) just has a really, really bad bout of this flu. Itā€™s just really knocked him around. Nothing sinister, we think heā€™ll be OK, but heā€™s probably dropped a little bit of weight and it will take a while to get his bearings again.ā€

Coach Luke Beveridge praised the performance of big man Jordon Sweet, who had 26 hit-outs and 13 disposals against the Pies, and said he would again shoulder the ruck duties against the Suns.

ā€œI donā€™t think Tim will come back this week. I mentioned heā€™d been really ill and I mean really ill and so I donā€™t think heā€™ll be ready to play next week so ā€˜Sweetyā€™ is likely to continue on,ā€ Beveridge said post-game.

ā€œ(English) just has a really, really bad bout of this flu. Itā€™s just really knocked him around. Nothing sinister, we think heā€™ll be OK, but heā€™s probably dropped a little bit of weight and it will take a while to get his bearings again.ā€

Not entirely unhappy with that.
A game or two to drop in price, and bring him in after their r13 bye.

I have Cameron, Brodie & Coleman as r14'ers who could make way for English.

Not entirely unhappy with that.
A game or two to drop in price, and bring him in after their r13 bye.

I have Cameron, Brodie & Coleman as r14'ers who could make way for English.
Heā€™s an 88 BE. Reckon he needs to play sick to drop too much. Was going to trade him in for the byes to ensure 2 playable rucks each week but I have Cameron now so Iā€™m covered unless the game leaves him as a forward lol

Heā€™s an 88 BE. Reckon he needs to play sick to drop too much. Was going to trade him in for the byes to ensure 2 playable rucks each week but I have Cameron now so Iā€™m covered unless the game leaves him as a forward lol
Oh damn. I mixed up his B.E with someone else surely, as I thought it was at least 115ish.

D.C 100% gets Ruck status next DPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back