News 2022 Fantasy Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t matter does it, elective surgery is elective surgery regardless of it being workplace inj or not
I think its only for government owned hospitals. The private hospitals/surgeries probably just looking to make any big $$ they can

I might be completely wrong

But if i set up a business and hire in surgeons to carry out injury repair under the knife i dont have to follow those guidelines.... its at the discretion of the owner/work place

So some will be available. From memory most AFL guys are private as they have there own specific surgeons do work.

I think its only for government owned hospitals. The private hospitals/surgeries probably just looking to make any big $$ they can

I might be completely wrong

But if i set up a business and hire in surgeons to carry out injury repair under the knife i dont have to follow those guidelines.... its at the discretion of the owner/work place

So some will be available. From memory most AFL guys are private as they have there own specific surgeons do work.
in SA it was a forced rule but has just/about to be lifted

cacc6f0d-fdba-4692-9cef-aa1118c11977-jpeg.1325230

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Potentially a huge loss for the Suns (not so much fantasy) but Ben King down with a potential ACL is a massive loss for them.

Potentially a huge loss for the Suns (not so much fantasy) but Ben King down with a potential ACL is a massive loss for them.
Not that King is Fantasy relevant ....it's more about the domino implications on the team ....role changes ect

Dylan Shiel with a suspected Quad Injury, from today's Sim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back