Trades 2022 Fantasy - Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate gambling has been the number one issue for young people to navigate for some time now (along with consent), parents need to make sure they are strong and clear with their education on this issue
The problem with gambling is anyone who wins or breaks even they ban... and just feed off the people that lose... how can they advertise so much and AFL allow it while banning anyone who wins

Agree with this but the gap is still big enough that English would be bench at best.

The fact English is in the conversation at all at his age is excellent though and he will only get better from here.

AA ruck atm is

Gawn

English

A ******* turd
I doubt Grundy is third

What's the general consensus around Rosas? He started tackling last week and scored well without kicking a goal.

I need to field one of Hobbs or Rosas (means I have to trade Crouch and keep Rowell another week) or McComb looped with McInnes (assuming he's named and then will be trading Rowell out).

What's better - Rowell and Hobbs/Rosas on field or Crouch and McComb/McInnes.

Whichever one I decide will likely be there for 2-3 weeks so JS comes into play as well.

Think might go Ward > McComb
Rowell > Piggy Oliver. Ginger for ginger. Hopefully it’s an upgrade. Reckon he knocks out a 130-140 on Sunday night.

Follows up with Hawks, Saints, Eagles, North lol
It’s so tough tossing up between Oliver and Smith. Can Baz really sustain this output? This screams of Sloane 2016, smashed it first few rounds then fell off a cliff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now seems as good a time as any to do it...
I also hate the campaigner after last year

angry season 6 GIF

Bailey Smith, Petrecca, Oliver or save some coin and go Mills? So tough to decide.

I keep thinking I don't trust Bailey Smith and he keeps delivering. Logic says don't pick Petrecca with a 142 BE but I could see him going 150 against our midfield this week.

Who scores higher out of Hobbs/Rachele?

I'm of the impression Hobbs will keep his spot regardless of Merrett/Stringer coming in. Showed a lot more fight than most last week against the Dockers and had his tackling numbers up. Seems like Essendon consider him highly for the future and may expose him to more midfield minutes for the sake of it. Can see him really shining in a pressure contest like ANZAC day.
That being said, still not 100% sure if he can outscore Rachele. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back