Trades 2022 Fantasy - Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resign yourself to the fact that he's probably got a couple of 120s coming up, but don't do it. It's a risk for no good reason (i.e., there are similar scoring profiles at similar prices with fewer risks).
who isnt a risk in the fwdline atm?

Seems parker, is a roller coaster
JDG is sick
Maybe Trealor?
Who knows where libba plays
Heeney has been lucky to score decently a couple weeks

I just genuinely dont know who to upgrade xerri to that is safe

Dunks though I guess everyone has him by now, Parker, Libba, Trel. There's also (not quite in the same category but worth considering) the cheaper Rozee. But I wouldn't be overcomplicating things; Parker should be very good from here on out.

Dunks though I guess everyone has him by now, Parker, Libba, Trel. There's also (not quite in the same category but worth considering) the cheaper Rozee. But I wouldn't be overcomplicating things; Parker should be very good from here on out.

Agreed, he's a gun and Swans will be gunning for Top 4 this year so they'll use him in the mids a bit you'd think. I really like him as a pick (if only I didn't have 10 injuries a week to deal with).

View attachment 1387073

One of my bigger regrets of this season has being not starting Shorty, I'm finally fixing that up this week and will bring him in. Gives me 163k in the kitty with some fattened rooks like Xerri and Ward to the hopefully downgrade/upgrade next week.
Thanks Shorty. Xx

Agreed, he's a gun and Swans will be gunning for Top 4 this year so they'll use him in the mids a bit you'd think. I really like him as a pick (if only I didn't have 10 injuries a week to deal with).
Parker has only tonned twice and managed to score a 42 against NM and a couple of 70s.... what am i missing?

Libba seems to be changing roles each week and rozee could be a flash in the pan

i think i have settled on treloar but it would not surprise me in the least that mitch duncan is the higher scorer ROS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parker has only tonned twice and managed to score a 42 against NM and a couple of 70s.... what am i missing?

Libba seems to be changing roles each week and rozee could be a flash in the pan

i think i have settled on treloar but it would not surprise me in the least that mitch duncan is the higher scorer ROS
Sorry I didn't see this when my reply would have been useful. I think Parker will have more consistent midfield time for the rest of the year. I also think his price made him attractive even if he doesn't end up being the highest scorer of that group. I'd have to look, but the 42 feels like a complete aberration. I doubt he's got more than a handful of < 50 scores over the last few years. Anyway I brought in Parker and it is good so far.

Yeah I guess I shouldn't have trusted Bevo at all; Rozee is definitely a risk too, but at least he's cheaper.

I expected a lot better from Duncan this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back