Trades 2022 Fantasy - Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
devil may cry dodged a bullet GIF by Jason Clarke
I still predict Ziebell to go 150 this week. But I just can't risk it.

1. Xerri to Rozee
Mead to Coleman

2. Xerri to Clark
Ward to Jack Crisp

Really stuck here lads. Clark would go straight to M8. Is he ok there? 1 gets rid of a deadwood red dot in Mead and gets 2 fun mid pricers, but 2 gets in a top 3 defender

Might be decent pick with Curtis in side and now Stevo back
Also McKay is suspended and North brought in forwards...

It is a huge risk because Ziebell could still go forward during the game and end up with a 50-60 score, but there is a very small chance he goes massive and top scores this week.

Was going to get Rozee...then switched to Coleman....now settled on Clark. Will follow the crowd and have Clark (E) tonight, hopefully gets an 80 which I can loop with Ward

Was also bringing in Cripps but decided to spend more and get Oliver, chasing another Mills type score this week

Xerri -> Clark and move Rach to F6
JHayes -> Oliver

200k next week to punt Rach out of my team immediately

Was going to get Rozee...then switched to Coleman....now settled on Clark. Will follow the crowd and have Clark (E) tonight, hopefully gets an 80 which I can loop with Ward

Was also bringing in Cripps but decided to spend more and get Oliver, chasing another Mills type score this week

Xerri -> Clark and move Rach to F6
JHayes -> Oliver

200k next week to punt Rach out of my team immediately
Hmm I was getting these 2 as well. ☹️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knowing our luck it'll be stress fractures and out for the year :(
yeah apparently propy at training but they believe a rest won't do anything

Had my team pretty set. Now Dixon is likely playing I have no idea where to put him. Likely going to just start him on field in the fwd line tbh, given his previous games in the 2nd ruck role, can expect a 60 pretty reliably hopefully
Same.. don't know whether to throw him ruck emergency or FWD emergency.

I won't have backup in the other line.

I think I'll be running hayes R2 for a few weeks so I guess dixon is a free chance at a better score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back