Trades 2022 Fantasy - Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything about this round is just so strange.

All the ruck carnage - tick

All the carnage in general - tick

The two most fantasy irrelevant teams playing each other on a Friday night - tick

70% of my team playing on Saturday - tick

Literally, only Short on field tonight, with Dixon on the bench. Then 15 players tomorrow, and only B. Smith, Dunks, N. Daicos, L. Neale, Coleman and N. Martin on the Sunday.

So whack.

Everything about this round is just so strange.

All the ruck carnage - tick

All the carnage in general - tick

The two most fantasy irrelevant teams playing each other on a Friday night - tick

80% of my team playing on Saturday - tick

Literally, only Short on field tonight, with Dixon on the bench. Then 15 players tomorrow, and only B. Smith, Dunks, N. Daicos, Coleman and N. Martin on the Sunday.

So whack.

So no point looking at rankings until Sunday....

Unless you're looking for a one off peak score....

Dixon with the E... now how he scores will determine my trades.... if he goes nuts, then i dont have to trade for these fake fwd 'premiums" which are traps hahaha

if he spuds it.... well then it will be welcome to my side Parker, trealor or duncan

Parker vs Duncan vs Gresham?

Parker

As much as I love Duncan I think I've soured on him. Cats will be resting blokes all season, and Duncan, with his history of small injuries, is a prime candidate. I think his scoring will probably come good (I'd be very surprised if his average stays under 100), but I just don't think he's worth the risk, especially since Parker should be a really nice POD.

Hugh Dixon you magnificent beast.

I can now loop Clark and Dixon with my 2 biggest worries NOD and McComb.

My bench has never looked so good. Only 3 red dots including Hewett. Trust me, that's a massive improvement.

Crap didnt see hewett was out. Lucky i check otherwise SDK gonna be on field. Whats the go with hewett. Any news on how long he will be iut

28/30 green dots with Hewett and Ward missing.

Can’t complain considering.

Although Joel Smith in field just looks wrong. At least can look SDK if he hits 50 I’ll take that
Actually I’ll be 28/30 when I * McCartin off. Hewett and Skinner who is a permanent red dot lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this carnage mid week I almost forgot the point is there's footy to be played.

Itll feel good to get some green dots locked away.

Off to the round page we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back