Trades 2022 Fantasy - Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swap the word 'ending' for the word 'team', and the word 'an' for 'a' (for the grammar sticklers) - and the below Simpson's meme is basically the definition of my team this week :tearsofjoy: :

DEF: Short, Whit, Sicily, N. Daicos, NOD, Coleman (SDK emg/loop, Hewett)

MID: Steele (C), B. Smith, Neale, Cripps, Jelly, Duncan, N. Martin, JHF (McInnes emg, Ward)

RUC: Gawn (VC), Preuss (S. Hayes)

FWD: Dunks, Cogs, Butters, W. Brodie, Rozee, C. Curnow (H. Dixon emg/loop, Skinner)

UTIL: Duddin

1651218654805.png

Swap the word 'ending' for the word 'team', and the word 'an' for 'a' (for the grammar sticklers) - and the below Simpson's meme is basically the definition of my team this week :tearsofjoy: :

DEF: Short, Whit, Sicily, N. Daicos, NOD, Coleman (SDK emg/loop, Hewett)

MID: Steele (C), B. Smith, Neale, Cripps, Jelly, Duncan, N. Martin, JHF (McInnes emg, Ward)

RUC: Gawn, Preuss (S. Hayes)

FWD: Dunks, Cogs, Butters, W. Brodie, Rozee, C. Curnow (H. Dixon emg/loop, Skinner)

UTIL: Duddin

ive had worse...gif

Can finagle Hewy to mid bench is the key. Then switch Brodie into mids and leave a red dot for Dixon's score in the forward line

Teach me your wisdom - because I seriously want NOD off field for Dixon if I can somehow swing it - but can't figure out how that's even possible

EDIT: Ahhh now I get it. Yeah not much I can do about that (might help me get JHF off field, but I like his odds this week)

Last edited:
Lol Hugh Dixon to the rescue is something noone ever predicted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teach me your wisdom - because I seriously want NOD off field for Dixon if I can somehow swing it - but can't figure out how that's even possible

I'd imagine it's only possible if you have Coleman (which I think you do from memory). Most people have 5 DEF premos (inc. Hewett) + Daicos so only cover is NOD due to lack of decent DEF rooks.

Well I’ve somehow made it through the carnage and put a full team out without having to rely on some 20-scoring rookie like SDK or Duddin on field, so I can’t complain as much as others.

Trades:
Grundy -> Touk via 1,000 DPP moves
J.Hayes -> Clark via 2,000 DPP moves

Can loop Clark onfield if he scores well tonight. Likewise can loop SDK on field if he somehow scores well tomorrow (lol).

Can’t loop Huge Dix on field tonight no matter whether he explodes or puts in a flaccid performance. But I’ll just be happy if he has some growth price growth!! Get your minds out of the gutter!!

I'd imagine it's only possible if you have Coleman (which I think you do from memory). Most people have 5 DEF premos (inc. Hewett) + Daicos so only cover is NOD due to lack of decent DEF rooks.
Yeah I had Defender NOD on field, so it doesn't work for me, as he needs to stay on field now that Hewett is out/Coleman has been brought in as cover

If you've got NOD in the backline already don't think you can. I had him in mids which allows it to happen

Yep that's what I eventually figured out, haha. Dang it!

Ah well, gonna be a shitty round anyway, and I'll be on a plane home for most of it, so I'll just be happy when I can bring my premo mid in at the end of the round, haha

homer simpson GIF

Had my team pretty set. Now Dixon is likely playing I have no idea where to put him. Likely going to just start him on field in the fwd line tbh, given his previous games in the 2nd ruck role, can expect a 60 pretty reliably hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back