Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ West Adelaide
2022-Banner-Trade-Analyzer-BuySell21.png

200.gif

Gather ourselves up, hard as it may be .....regroup ....regain composure .....and rage trade away

J.Hayes šŸ˜­ to ......Ohhhhh I don't know .....it's all too raw & emotional at the moment ..

crying Stan Laurel.gif

With rozee taking butters role by the looks, do we trade butters straight out? Hinkley will keep the same line up and roles considering they're going to win and I think butters stays forward.

With rozee taking butters role by the looks, do we trade butters straight out? Hinkley will keep the same line up and roles considering they're going to win and I think butters stays forward.
Butters was unwell and probably shouldn't have been playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome back Cripps, sorry I traded you before

JHayes to Greg
Rachspud to Cripps

Still so many fat cows and/or spuds to trade out: Bowey, Rioli, JHF, Martin, Ward, Xerri, Duddin....sigh

Then I need to decide if I'm ready to go through a painful experience with Butters for the rest of the year, he's going to be sore/ill every second week...

Iā€™m one of the few who didnā€™t have Cripps this year. Do people think itā€™s worth targeting him as an under priced guy still or is there injury risk there?
I'm just going to fade him all year (for better or worse) and try and find other unique mids in the hope they pop.

Tempting to go Rachele > Rozee and Rowell > Serong

Brodie to mids, Daicos to defence, NOD to mid bench
Rachele > Rozee still on cards
Probably McCartin > Rookie for the second one.

Leaves Daics, JHF and Martin as on field rooks.

Will leave $300k for Rowell to Wines week after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back