Trades 2022 Fantasy - Round 9 Trades - Butters GTFO !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate most of this place to be honest, I think we chat about most things in here and are balanced in our opinion
Here here. This is my little sanctuary amongst the barrage and the bedlam of the rest of the heaving sh*tpile that is BF over the last couple of years. Club boards are just tribalistic nonsense these days too. Can't have a neutral balanced opinion, have to either love the club and everything it does/or hate it, want to get rid of every player over 30 and burn it all to the ground :tearsofjoy:

At least it would be both of them in the same team - and I could just avoid picking Dogs players altogether this year and thereafter :)
Problem is the Dogs have 2/3 of the good options lol. Giants have the other 1/3.

End of season fwd line;

Dunks
Bont
Treloar
Libba
Taranto
Cogs

*English R2 or he'd be here

Problem is the Dogs have 2/3 of the good options lol. Giants have the other 1/3.

End of season fwd line;

Dunks
Bont
Treloar
Libba
Taranto
Cogs

*English R2 or he'd be here

At this point, I'd rather:

Duncan
Taranto
Parker
Brodie
D. Cameron
N. Martin

as my forward line - than play these stupid Bevo games anymore :tearsofjoy:

Here here. This is my little sanctuary amongst the barrage and the bedlam of the rest of the heaving sh*tpile that is BF over the last couple of years. Club boards are just tribalistic nonsense these days too. Can't have a neutral balanced opinion, have to either love the club and everything it does/or hate it, want to get rid of every player over 30 and burn it all to the ground :tearsofjoy:
The AFL Fantasy boards are the only place I visit on BF... of all the online forums I have been on (not just footy), this one is actually the most balanced by far.

Abuse is rare, as are derogatory comments other than those made in jest. The input is valuable, and the humour is even humourous :)

The AFL Fantasy boards are the only place I visit on BF... of all the online forums I have been on (not just footy), this one is actually the most balanced by far.

Abuse is rare, as are derogatory comments other than those made in jest. The input is valuable, and the humour is even humourous :)

We're a good community here :)

I got a ban for saying Norf should be moved to Tasmania, why because Norf is a slur

The fact that Ed Langdon gets 100% game time is just so funny to me. Does the coach hate him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Hurn out i reckon every single R50 goes via a +6 to Witho... given the likely hood of how many I50's the dees will have, minus a fair few where they score actual goals.. i would predict around a 400pt round from him.
I'm thinking the same. If Hurn is out then I am trading NOD to Witherden and putting the C on him. Melbourne give up a lot of points to defenders as well.

Witho vs Dawson is an interesting dilemma this week. Dawson slightly cheaper, Witho with a great matchup. I reckon they both average similar for the rest of the year.

Far too much patting on backs in here
Needs more goose / campaigner
Monsters Inc Boo GIF

With Hurn out i reckon every single R50 goes via a +6 to Witho... given the likely hood of how many I50's the dees will have, minus a fair few where they score actual goals.. i would predict around a 400pt round from him.
Hopefully some of those can go to Foley as well, for all the poor souls that still own him

R8 Team.JPG

So first trade was Ward - Clark. $294k in the bank for an upgrade now.

Weighing up what the right 2nd trade is. Original plan was Bowey -> Dawson/Witho to help with bye structure as I'm very heavy on R12 and need more R13.
Happy to hold NOD for a week given he is just sitting there on the bench, can only upgrade him to someone like Lloyd or Duncan. And then a Bowey or Daicos would be on the bench down back.

Not sure if anyone else has got any ideas for the 2nd trade?

Or make a s**t call like he made the call the other week to bring in some spud and then yeah failed

Get called out for it as a so called expert

Cry

Eat a cake

Block on twitter
He had a meltdown on Twitter about bringing in Touk last week and him not scoring well which was very funny I thought.

Like the Traders are fine for some ideas on what to do for trades but never take their advice as gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back