News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewart and English already out, replaced on field by D.Rioli and Wehr. If Cripps and Laird miss as well my extensive DPP capabilities mean they can be replaced by MRj and Clarke. That would leave no one playing on the bench. That's all assuming the same rookies play/miss as last week. Since I'm out of trades being able to cover for 4 missing premos without a donut would be pretty promising. Don't want to put it to the test though so Laird and Cripps better play.

Stewart and English already out, replaced on field by D.Rioli and Wehr. If Cripps and Laird miss as well my extensive DPP capabilities mean they can be replaced by MRj and Clarke. That would leave no one playing on the bench. That's all assuming the same rookies play/miss as last week. Since I'm out of trades being able to cover for 4 missing premos without a donut would be pretty promising. Don't want to put it to the test though so Laird and Cripps better play.

I dare say Laird will play. Journo was clutching at straws for a story. There was bugger all contact to the shoulder that I was in that news clip

Do we have to ?

With all that silly projections crap we were doing, while tempted had already decided last night to bring in Steele not Oliver, left Keyes on the bench instead of donut, wanted to play Green against Hawks, Keyes maybe playing against Demons now anyway.

Well I think if we get some carnage to popular players our bench cover is a huge advantage.

So yes. Bring on the carnage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I think if we get some carnage to popular players our bench cover is a huge advantage.

So yes. Bring on the carnage.
There may be a bullshit rumour amongst them, But yeah English, Stewart already out, add Cripps/Laird/Jackson to them it would be an interesting round.
I didn't include Howe as i am almost certainly the only nut to have him.

*it, I think this injury news is of importance.

Michelle ‘Jiggling’ Jenneke is back for Australia at the Commonwealth Games​

Does this mean i'll be seeing more of the 2nd best gif ? (waving forest no1)
Back in 3

Zak Butters (AF $614k SC $471k M/F) was left out of Port’s side for their game with Fremantle on Sunday due to a knee issue.

Port footy boss Chris Davies said: “Buttsy earlier in the week just struggled with a bit of change of direction. Reality is he wasn’t ready to come up this week, we’re hopeful of next week but he’s going to have to do a little bit of training between now and then.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back