News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah give Hall a rest so he can fully recover
Child Smile GIF

NORTH MELBOURNE forward Curtis Taylor has been ruled out of Sunday’s clash with Essendon, while Ben Cunnington (both HS protocols) has been denied the opportunity play some VFL minutes as both players remain in isolation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MITCH OWENS UPDATE

With Gresham's season ending injury, I would expect Owens to come into calculations from next week. Had a great game in the VFL last weekend:

Two goals, 24 disposals, seven clearances, five tackles

It was his first game back in five or six weeks with those interruptions he's had. He played 50 per cent forward and 50 per cent midfield, playing as a key forward and an inside bull, and adapted well to both roles. His stats playing as an inside midfielder for just half a game were really pleasing. He's going to be a really good player in the future, purely based off his desire to just compete. I love watching him play.

MITCH OWENS UPDATE

With Gresham's season ending injury, I would expect Owens to come into calculations from next week. Had a great game in the VFL last weekend:

Two goals, 24 disposals, seven clearances, five tackles

It was his first game back in five or six weeks with those interruptions he's had. He played 50 per cent forward and 50 per cent midfield, playing as a key forward and an inside bull, and adapted well to both roles. His stats playing as an inside midfielder for just half a game were really pleasing. He's going to be a really good player in the future, purely based off his desire to just compete. I love watching him play.

Too little too late

George Hewett ....

Steve Buscemi cross off.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back