Keeper Lg. 2022 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon Neale to make his debut this week for both the Cats and the Tenderwarriors.. that is what happens when you have injuries and spuds like Darling and Devon Smith as your other options 😅

How do we handle the mid season draft?

Waivers, free for all or an in thread draft stating who you take and delist to make space?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes the most sense that we get to pick this way. I should have first pick but with so much talent on my list it will be difficult to cut someone…

Oh man bye weeks really sneak up on you. You think things are going ok and then bam non-playing players everywhere
The year is going quickly.. I think Zim^zuM is a chance this week, I mean any team is a chance any week, but I don't think I can field a full 22 with the bye rounds. They always make things pretty interesting. The pass mark is to try and win 2 out of the 3 rounds.

The year is going quickly.. I think Zim^zuM is a chance this week, I mean any team is a chance any week, but I don't think I can field a full 22 with the bye rounds. They always make things pretty interesting. The pass mark is to try and win 2 out of the 3 rounds.
Winning 2 out of any 3 is a pass. Going 1 from 3 bye rounds is good enough I reckon 😅

Waivers are there for anyone to grab by midnight tonight by the looks of it. RFA ends 3rd June
Round starts in ~2.5 hours.. so then every player will be restricted until the end of the round. So mid-season draftees will be available at the same time to everyone using the FA system.

Round starts in ~2.5 hours.. so then every player will be restricted until the end of the round. So mid-season draftees will be available at the same time to everyone using the FA system.
Ah of course. Thanks mate. Saves a mad scramble for a few hours to work out a priority list. :moustache:

Some match up Zim^zuM .. coming into the last match I made a call to leave those high FA winners in the emergencies as I figured that was my only hope to get back into the game. That much worked out. Didn't foresee Brayshaw getting 20 hbs or my guys in Freddie and Coleman combining for 4 goals to get score into play. I'm pretty happy with the draw though.. Frederick picking up that late kick... phew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back