Status
Not open for further replies.
Darcy - Grundy - Preuss

V

Darcy - Roma - Comben

Rowell V Gresh at M5

Send help and puppies 🐶

I don't hold with Preuss on the bench.

Either give him a miss, or grow a chol and play him at R2 like the big boys do.

Remember that time Gresh earned 9 Brownlow votes in 3 weeks? Yeah, me either

I don't hold with Preuss on the bench.

Either give him a miss, or grow a chol and play him at R2 like the big boys do.

Remember that time Gresh earned 9 Brownlow votes in 3 weeks? Yeah, me either
Preuss is on the watch-list at his price, but I’m seriously considering Roma/O‘Mac at R2 this season and running the gauntlet - it will most probably backfire and cost me 20 ppg but * it.

Rowell has been cemented at M5 since the picker came out, with Berry at M6.

Will Gresh be this seasons burn-man?
Most likely. Better run him at F3 to find out.

FDB281AA-2052-47E4-9B57-6BE2B556F630.gif

Preuss is on the watch-list at his price, but I’m seriously considering Roma/O‘Mac at R2 this season and running the gauntlet - it will most probably backfire and cost me 20 ppg but fu** it.

Rowell has been cemented at M5 since the picker came out, with Berry at M6.

Will Gresh be this seasons burn-man?
Most likely. Better run him at F3 to find out.

View attachment 1304574
OMac Preuss Comben with English forward for me. Rowell at M6. Gonna give Gresh a miss.

Roma is interesting. If only, if only he was DPP, I'd have him over English obviously. As a ruck only I dunno how much upside he has, Omac projects as better value

i know last yr roma had a tough one, but he's pretty consistent and good sc scorer . id go darcy/roma cobden out of your choices, or darcy/bigO cobden ..... as mentioned you either go pruess at r2 or not in. im currently looking at cobden r3 and jackson in the fwds for the cover.

as for gresh , as a saints supporter for me he's just a meh sort of player. for me, theres a few better 250-300k smokey id put in before gresh, particularly after the type of injury he had

i know last yr roma had a tough one, but he's pretty consistent and good sc scorer . id go darcy/roma cobden out of your choices, or darcy/bigO cobden ..... as mentioned you either go pruess at r2 or not in. im currently looking at cobden r3 and jackson in the fwds for the cover.

as for gresh , as a saints supporter for me he's just a meh sort of player. for me, theres a few better 250-300k smokey id put in before gresh, particularly after the type of injury he had
Imperative to have the extra Ruck cover this year for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Berry vs Cogs for M6?

Could Cogs' DPP come in more handy than we think this season and he ends up a viable F5/F6 down the track?

Cogs F4, someone like Charlie Parker at M11 is my approach. I'm personally not a fan of using onfield mid positions for dpps. A waste IMO. So I guess my answer to your question is Berry

Cogs F4, someone like Charlie Parker at M11 is my approach. I'm personally not a fan of using onfield mid positions for dpps. A waste IMO. So I guess my answer to your question is Berry
I'd normally agree with this but I can't find a Rookie Def/Mid I trust so I've had to play a premo in both areas. (Crisp/LW)

crisp is this years laird imo
Hush GIF - Silence Hush - Discover & Share GIFs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back