Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
1654133564134.png

As we enter the tranquil part of the SC Season ..... I'm hopeful everyone has a successful Bye Round ....some of us are seeking greater pleasures, but I'm sure that'll change come game-day

Remember, it's the ave across all 3 rounds, that counts .....so many of the Coach's out there are heavy with R13 Players ....R12 should be a good round, the calm B4 the storm, would be an apt description

Short OP this week ....have the Podcast to get up, this afternoon ....i've just reviewed the Johnny Depp verdict :)....and the trades this week have done my head in.....hopefully our new Rookies & positions are announced soon

Also, just a reminder to please enter our MND Round 15 Challenge .....it is a great cause, and a lot of fun .....details here

In closing, please, please .....give us some decent DEF Rookies ....we in SuperCoach Land, don't ask for much ....please be kind

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see how we all fare through the byes - but, team selection is so important in these bye rounds.

Undoubtedly, there will be some amazing scores - as people who only play leagues will sacrifice a round on purpose.
For the rest of us, we try to navigate these byes with possibly only 18 active players - yikes!

Carnage is very likely this week - any bad team selections, injuries or late outs and we'll all be eating donuts!
(fine print - carnage is fine, but not to players in my team thanks!)

Now, I have to find a suitable late loop for my VC/ C selection :p

Homer Simpson Eating GIF

As we enter the tranquil part of the SC Season ..... I'm hopeful everyone has a successful Bye Round ....some of us are seeking greater pleasures, but I'm sure that'll change come game-day

Remember, it's the ave across all 3 rounds, that counts .....so many of the Coach's out there are heavy with R13 Players ....R12 should be a good round, the calm B4 the storm, would be an apt description

Short OP this week ....have the Podcast to get up, this afternoon ....i've just reviewed the Johnny Depp verdict :)....and the trades this week have done my head in.....hopefully our new Rookies & positions are announced soon

Also, just a reminder to please enter our MND Round 15 Challenge .....it is a great cause, and a lot of fun .....details here

Toast - 2022 Fight MND - Big Freeze 8 Competition

In closing, please, please .....give us some decent DEF Rookies ....we in SuperCoach Land, don't ask for much ....please be kind
The Johnny Depp verdict shows the power that celebrities hold over the public in the USA. How that verdict was reached after the London case essentially found him to be a coercive, abusive perpetrator is an absolute mystery.
How do you defame someone when they have been found already to have committed the acts in question?

The Johnny Depp verdict shows the power that celebrities hold over the public in the USA. How that verdict was reached after the London case essentially found him to be a coercive, abusive perpetrator is an absolute mystery.
How do you defame someone when they have been found already to have committed the acts in question?
Incorrect ....the UK case was between the newspaper & Depp only .....newspaper was found to have reported the story, as public facts, at the time, whether they were correct or incorrect, was irrelevant to that case

Anyway ....back to SuperCoach ;)

Everyone jumping on English like he's Mr Sex.

Please pay homage to those with a large chol that

1. Started him
& 2. Kept the campaigner for 5 weeks after his "1 week hamstring injury".
go away1.gif

Everyone jumping on English like he's Mr Sex.

Please pay homage to those with a large chol that

1. Started him
2. Kept the campaigner for 5 weeks after his "1 week hamstring injury".
& 3. Aren't even ranked in the top 7K

View attachment 1414730
Any correlation between 2 and 3 being purely coincidental, of course.

No thanks.

I'll just cry in to my beer every time he outscores my forwards

Forwards?????
He's slotted into R2 again Witts is waiting for him at R1

Schitts Creek Please GIF by CBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incorrect ....the UK case was between the newspaper & Depp only .....newspaper was found to have reported the story, as public facts, at the time, whether they were correct or incorrect, was irrelevant to that case
Hmm the UK judge said: "I accept that the Defendants have shown that the words they published were substantially true in the meanings I have held them to bear".
The meaning he held the Sun article to bear was that:
'The Claimant was guilty, on overwhelming evidence, of serious domestic violence against his then wife, causing significant injury and leading to her fearing for her life, for which the Claimant was constrained to pay no less than £5 million to compensate her, and which resulted in him being subjected to a continuing restraining order; and for that reason is not fit to work in the film industry.'

Anyway, Supercoach!

How could anyone follow that trial and believe the things Amber Turd said is beyond me.

21 on field, but that includes Khamis and McComb, who I expect will be dropped.

If there's a cheap rd14 bye player who has a green dot next to his name, I'll likely grab him to 1) get an extra score this week, 2) hopefully get an extra score next week and 3) build the bank for next week

21 on field, but that includes Khamis and McComb, who I expect will be dropped.

If there's a cheap rd14 bye player who has a green dot next to his name, I'll likely grab him to 1) get an extra score this week, 2) hopefully get an extra score next week and 3) build the bank for next week
McComb still safe, I reckon. Garcia still a week away at least. We'll get one more kick out of him and then use him for Rd 13 trades.

McComb still safe, I reckon. Garcia still a week away at least. We'll get one more kick out of him and then use him for Rd 13 trades.
Baz to return and JJ and Wallis played VFL returning from injury, Bevo loves them.
Hopefully we get more price rise out of McComb! Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back