Game Day 2022 SC Round 12 - **** the Byes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just calm down on the Wehr death-ride, FFS mate. He'll play, he has a unique role in the team as a small defender.
Adam Kennedy plays that role...

I want him to play, I want to bring him in. If those 4 players return (2, maybe 3 will play down back), then 4 need to go out. He's definitely in the mix of potential outs, that's a fact.

Big nods from the round table ensuing...this, from Titus, for you, uncle Jiska ...

'The second quarter saw the Suns pour on seven goals, while North didn’t score at all. This was not good from a Kangaroos point of view.

Many top footy analysts believe scoring lots while limiting your opponent's score is a big reason for success. I believe only Champion Data don’t see this as important.'

Last edited:
The pack?!

I’m basically the only stupid campaigner who has held Whitfield this entire ******* time.

******* stubborn wog that I am.
You poor darlin', this is tantamount to being in a coercive relationship. PM me if you need some support to help you leave this toxic trap.

It is a score befitting a Prince...song...2 more and you'd have had the Space Odyssey score!
9 less and it would have been the year I was born!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

286165900_2260589874116810_7791889515705632008_n.jpg

What was the 3 votes for ?

AFL COACHS ASSOCIATION

Jeremy Cameron (GEEL)
Tom Liberatore (WB)
Tom Atkins (GEEL)
Bailey Smith (WB)
Mitch Duncan (GEEL)
Jack Macrae (WB)
Sam De Koning (GEEL)
Cameron Guthrie (GEEL)

Tom Stewart vice captain
Sean Darcy captain

LOL

FMSC

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

FINALLY! I am headed in the right direction!

Made up 3.5k spots over the past couple of weeks, and with my 9th consecutive trade in of a genuine premo over the past 8 weeks to come in the form of Walsh to finish off my MIDs, I am two FWD spots away from completion. 12 trades before any moves this week.

Moves will be McComb to Owens, and McCartin to Walsh. Hobbs and Rioli into the FWDs.

Then eyeing off a FWD to Darcy (swing English FWD), and Bont/Bailey Smith come in as F6. Finito!

SCE RD12 DJ RANK.png
SCE RD12 DJ TEAM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back