Game Day 2022 SF replay: Walyalup Wallies vs Fly's Flagpies feat. a special in-game appearance by Saveloy Rockstar!

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
That's right flogs, since you just can't get enough Saveloy by popular demand I am going to post in the game day fred during the game :hearteyes: You can blame BringFevBack2021

The game will also feature a couple of WA debutants in Ed ‘Oscar’ Allan & Wil ‘Dorothy’ Parker - and be Pat ‘Rick’ Lipinski's 50th game in B&W

Pies by about 4 goals I reckon to make it 4 on the trot against the Where's Wallys :cool:

Last edited:

i hope everyone has fun and plays fair :)
tremendous attitude, but this is Collingwood we're talking about, they get quite feral during a game, and WalyFreo are usually nowhere to be seen on the bay.

A binge sess watching vintage 80s sitcoms like Family Ties or Growing Pains seems more appealing than watching tonight's snooze fest.

Fun Fact - Kirk Cameron is probably less of a flog than Craig McRae

images

tremendous attitude, but this is Collingwood we're talking about, they get quite feral during a game, and WalyFreo are usually nowhere to be seen on the bay.
Trap Door World GIF

Did the OP think us giving him shit that he never posted in Collingwood game day freds was an invitation for him to post in Collingwood game day freds?

Way to misinterpret the situation flog :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The big question is can the Shockers score more goals than behinds - if they can do that they can at least claim the moral victory

For Schultz the moral win will be if he kicks more goals than people he punches in the back of the head

Easy 50 point win for fremantle

You must be excited about Sean Darcy's return

1716542674430.png

Last edited:
1716543358705.png

We know Carltank ruckman Pittonet loves listening to Taylor Swift before a game (seriously)... but what do you reckon Pendles has on the cans? I say it's a bit of Wagner:

A binge sess watching vintage 80s sitcoms like Family Ties or Growing Pains seems more appealing than watching tonight's snooze fest

Pipe down 10th... you do that every Friday :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back