Training 2022 Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Pav was more loyal but Fyfe is comfortably a better player. ffs Fyfe could have easily won 4 brownlows if things had gone his way.
Pav was a lot more durable. Fyfe is a beast but because of that hasn't played anywhere as many games. Hard time splitting them because of that I recon if you're judging output for Freo.

I remember at one point Sandilands was leading the league for Hit Outs, Clearances and Contested Marks. But apparently Cox was the GOAT because he could run around and be an average midfielder too.
Also the year that Sandi was overlooked for Goldstein for AA, despite absolutely killing it all season (eventually winning the Doig over a Brownlow Fyfe) and besting Goldstein (3 votes to 2) in the only Freo-NM match up for the season.

Also the year that Sandi was overlooked for Goldstein for AA, despite absolutely killing it all season (eventually winning the Doig over a Brownlow Fyfe) and besting Goldstein (3 votes to 2) in the only Freo-NM match up for the season.
That was the story of Sandi's whole career.

Every year there was a new flavour of the month 'best ruckman in the AFL' and every year Sandi would destroy that person when he played them.

That was the story of Sandi's whole career.

Every year there was a new flavour of the month 'best ruckman in the AFL' and every year Sandi would destroy that person when he played them.
Every year Sandi was held, arms chopped, hung off like a jungle gym and never got a free. It was disgusting how he was umpired.

knTfrBq.jpg

My Preciooouussss!
Looks like evil tobey Maguire

He was leading the AFL for free kicks received.

I vividly remember on the main board a North supporter arguing that Goldy > Sandi after 2015 and using the fact that he got 2 votes in the Brownlow in their 2nd matchup (played earlier in 2015 but stats look pretty much identical tbh, neither got votes) as proof that Goldy was the best player. Quite the take

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slightly concerning now, still no sign of players, no media present and Belly walking around on his phone.

If no issue, a bit poor of the club to not change training time on the website or inform the reasonable crowd of a delay.
I feel your pain mate, the club doesnt do right by training watchers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back