Multipliers

Mckay OVER 45

Docherty OVER 45

Martin OVER 34

Amartey OVER 30

Hayward OVER 34

Parker OVER 45

AFL Fantasy Multi: Carlton v Sydney

Last time Heeney and Rowbottom led the tackle count. The below selections in the last match all of these lines came through. Gulden was in my AFL Fantasy and now the players dont care about Fantasy Points. Feel like this line is based on the AFL regular season averages rather than the moment and how much harder AFL Fantasy Points are in the Playoffs. Have chucked in Blakey as smokey to boost the odds as he has the 2nd highest AFL Fantasy points last time these two teams played. Papley conditions should suit and a couple of goals alone from here and his usual possessions in the teens should help him cover that line. Can see all the players getting above 80 Fantasy Points and maybe Gulden finding it slightly harder to hit the ton mark tonight.

Gulden Under 114.5 AFL Fantasy Points
Heeney Over 79.5 AFL Fantasy Points
Rowbottom Over 78.5 AFL Fantasy Points
Blakey 80+ AFL Fantasy Points
Papley 70+ AFL Fantasy Points

Odds: $32.59 at PointsBet

My pre-lines for the first 3 were around: Gulden 107.5, Heeney 84.5, Rowbottom 72.5.

Some whacky player stat combos on SB

S.Walsh 15+ hb/A.Cerra 6+marks/L.Fogarty 6+ tckl @ $67

Not looking at form, weather, team lineups etc, but just on pure 2023 numbers

Walsh has hit 11/15
Cerra 4/19
Fogarty 4/9

Combining the odds gives about 6.9% chance of happening. Which would equate to odds of $14.60.

L.Parker 10+ kicks/S.Walsh 6+marks/A.Cerra 6+ tckl @ $76

Historical data says 7.7% or $13. I hit that with a small bonus and was going back for more but its not suspended.

Will report back if I find more...

Note: Given the weather and finals atmosphere, will try to find ones with easier mark lines and harder tackle lines.

and McKay

eat GIF

Some whacky player stat combos on SB

S.Walsh 15+ hb/A.Cerra 6+marks/L.Fogarty 6+ tckl @ $67

Not looking at form, weather, team lineups etc, but just on pure 2023 numbers

Walsh has hit 11/15
Cerra 4/19
Fogarty 4/9

Combining the odds gives about 6.9% chance of happening. Which would equate to odds of $14.60.

L.Parker 10+ kicks/S.Walsh 6+marks/A.Cerra 6+ tckl @ $76

Historical data says 7.7% or $13. I hit that with a small bonus and was going back for more but its not suspended.

Will report back if I find more...

Note: Given the weather and finals atmosphere, will try to find ones with easier mark lines and harder tackle lines.
That $76 has been taken off on Sportsbet at the time of writing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Blakey more possessions than Adam Saad at $2.08

Remove this Banner Ad

Back