AFL 2023 - AFL Round 11 (Sir Doug Nicholls Round - part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

OVER 34 Jack Crisp=-$34

UNDER 252 De Goey=-$34

OVER 37 - Coleman Jones=-$37

OVER 56- Zurhaar=+$0

Overall net Result of the Stat Multiplier for Collingwood v Roos (using $1 stakes) = -$105

Not a great Sunday, will look to bounce back next week.
Interesting that Danniher went under his 126 spread, had U picked him would have won at 112 X a stake. 😯

Interesting that Danniher went under his 126 spread, had U picked him would have won at 112 X a stake. 😯
Yep looking at the conditions today, I dont reckon the slippery conditions were to his favour.

Saw on timeanddate.com it mention Adelaide had around 13.6mm rain fall on the ground before the game. Might be something to keep going ahead, im not sure if I have seen him play many good games in dewy or wet conditions.

The totals did end up going the overs for the Crows v Lions game.

McCarthy couldn't just get one...seems about right this weekend. I had one half decent win, and just about everything thing else went to s**t. Everything I posted in here was poison. Think I might just follow others for a bit

Seriously two multis I missed 1.5k by a touch and then McCarthy missing that shot running in

Taranto 30+ $2.15 great value B365

6/10 this year - and he wasn’t far off in any of the games he missed (27, 28, 28, 29). Port do restrict possession slightly but Taranto is a full pig at the trough.

Still can’t work this one out but will take it. I doubt very much you’d get the same odds for any of Oliver, Daicos or Parish.

Yep looking at the conditions today, I dont reckon the slippery conditions were to his favour.

Saw on timeanddate.com it mention Adelaide had around 13.6mm rain fall on the ground before the game. Might be something to keep going ahead, im not sure if I have seen him play many good games in dewy or wet conditions.

The totals did end up going the overs for the Crows v Lions game.

I reckon Jack Riewoldt is a good one for the stats multiplier unders. Not sure what his line was today but this year his scores have been

3x0, 3, 16, 22, 27, 36, 48

Anything over 30 looks good.

I’m also not sure if I was looking at his total points multiplier either. A game of 25 & 26 but other than that all 14 and under, expect him to find it difficult against Buckley next week.

I reckon Jack Riewoldt is a good one for the stats multiplier unders. Not sure what his line was today but this year his scores have been

3x0, 3, 16, 22, 27, 36, 48

Anything over 30 looks good.

I’m also not sure if I was looking at his total points multiplier either. A game of 25 & 26 but other than that all 14 and under, expect him to find it difficult against Buckley next week.
I think its highly likely it will be his last year this year. Just had a quick look at his stats today, 0 goals and 5 disposals. Looks like he has lost a yard of pace and if you were Richmond you sense for the better of the team, it better announce a retirement date and go from there.

He also gets the best defender or 2nd best defender each round.

Against the better teams, he will find it harder to get the pill.

im not sure if I have seen him play many good games in dewy
Virtually every twilight game at the Gabba is dewy. Brisbane winters are phenomenal, the reason people move here. Clear skies and twenty five degrees out in the sun during the day. The clear skies mean the temperature plummets as soon as the sun drops and the ground gets greasy.

Not sure about Daniher in true soaking conditions but he handles the dewy ball and ground just fine.

Virtually every twilight game at the Gabba is dewy. Brisbane winters are phenomenal, the reason people move here. Clear skies and twenty five degrees out in the sun during the day. The clear skies mean the temperature plummets as soon as the sun drops and the ground gets greasy.

Not sure about Daniher in true soaking conditions but he handles the dewy ball and ground just fine.
he just cant handle it when adelaide is winning the ball. ;)

McCarthy couldn't just get one...seems about right this weekend. I had one half decent win, and just about everything thing else went to s**t. Everything I posted in here was poison. Think I might just follow others for a bit

Stage one is doing your own form guide and losing.

Stage two is following other peoples tips... and still losing.

Stage three is stopping punting and realising (or remembering) that without it, you honestly don't give a flying * about AFL.

Stage three may only apply to people who follow North though, I'm not sure.

It's been bad for a long time.

Stage one is doing your own form guide and losing.

Stage two is following other peoples tips... and still losing.

Stage three is stopping punting and realising (or remembering) that without it, you honestly don't give a flying * about AFL.

Stage three may only apply to people who follow North though, I'm not sure.

It's been bad for a long time.
Very sad to see from the once great Mounce

Remove this Banner Ad

Back