AFL 2023 - AFL Round 11 (Sir Doug Nicholls Round - part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldnt find too much value on the Stat Multiplier for Richmond and Port Adelaide. Threes plays I have picked just based on trends from previous 3 seasons and I feel with the pitch being a tad wet , it might favour these players. Sense the smaller players to do well today: Butters, Rozee, Bolton, Rioli, SPP and Dustin Martin. All of those players will have chances of goals and one of them could very well get Most goals today. The danger I sense going overs on the stat multiplier on any of those players is a wet surface, tends to possibly lead to lesser handballs. Players generally go longer by foot in damp or wet conditions.
View attachment 1698618

OVER 44 Wines- Its a play based on averages. I dont have him pencilled in for a goal today but happy to take that line.

OVER 38 Graham- I do have him pencilled in for a goal today and has scored a goal in each of his last 3 weeks.

OVER 37 Rioli- its a play based on averages over the last 3 seasons. Can see him obliging with a goal, and a couple or a bag would be lovely.
Result of the AFL Stat Multiplier (using $1 stakes) for Richmond and Port Adelaide:

OVER 44 Wines=+$54

OVER 38 Graham=-$38

OVER 37 Rioli=-$37

Overall Net Profit and Loss = -$21 for Richmond v Port Adelaide tips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

taranto would’ve been a fun one

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yep

Had you gone the over on Taranto, you would have taken the max winnings of $700 for a $1 stake.

Taranto

4 Goals x 14 Kicks x 19 Handballs =1064

Pre-Game Line on the OVER was 166

Gonna throw something on Sidebottom getting some goals in his 300th.

AGS $2.15
2 $7.25

Sportsbet, 1u each.
Subbed out early, but Sportsbet voided the bets and gave my money back. Didn't think that was gonna happen.

Have thrown the same on McCarthy for the last game of the round. I have absolutely no insight and am just doing it because I am bored with disposable income.

Zurhaar going to fail and leave us hanging when a bookie should’ve been hurt badly for stuffing up the pricing. Even when they stuff up they win…

Hopefully the next game is full of goals.
McCarthy AGS
Pedlar AGS
Rachele AGS
Cameron 2+
Rankine 2+
Dawson 25+
Dunkley 25+
@ $18.50 SB

Subbed out early, but Sportsbet voided the bets and gave my money back. Didn't think that was gonna happen.

Have thrown the same on McCarthy for the last game of the round. I have absolutely no insight and am just doing it because I am bored with disposable income.

Emailed Palmerbet to see if they would do the same, no luck..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back