Fantasy 2023 BETA - Discussion

What punishment/s should be meted out for 2022s unsportsmanlike play?

• No punishment, but throw the book at any offenders next time!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Gin drops to 3, Beads punished already by score alteration at the time.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Both teams drop down 3 spots

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Both teams drop to 11/12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

RB's a real problem for me almost across all my teams to start the year. :(

Some of the trades you made with me have been brutal, Rodgers and Dobbins gone down already.

At least Stafford looks healthy again.

Some of the trades you made with me have been brutal, Rodgers and Dobbins gone down already.

At least Stafford looks healthy again.
Talk about a fn jinx like statement...

Running Man Dancing GIF by cerysevansillustration

Geez, don't you think he's been through enough?

I traded for Stafford in empire so I will be get what's coming to me if so.

I think i need to tank more often or just abandon my team for a few weeks citing whatever problem seems feasible!!

Seems to be paying dividends for some.

🤨

Well out with names, we have said people would be punished, who is doing it?

Couldn't even hold off one more week, I fully expect the boys to turn up against the division rival Haze.

Chism rather than just saying people are tanking how about providing evidence so the league can decide.

I honestly CBF looking over everyone's team in this league, but if you can go ahead and show us which teams are obviously tanking in week 2.

Chism rather than just saying people are tanking how about providing evidence so the league can decide.

I honestly CBF looking over everyone's team in this league, but if you can go ahead and show us which teams are obviously tanking in week 2.

AJ Brown might be tanking, will give it another week and see.

AJ Brown might be tanking, will give it another week and see.

I told Richardson to get a concussion in the second quarter this week. Perfect timing coz if he wasn for another drive I would have won.

I told Richardson to get a concussion in the second quarter this week. Perfect timing coz if he wasn for another drive I would have won.

At least I didn't trade for him this off season so he shouldn't suffer a season ending injury.

At least I didn't trade for him this off season so he shouldn't suffer a season ending injury.

Yeah, you keep your wicked injury powers away from my Richo please, have him in 3 leagues and I quite like what I have see so far

I was talking about last season and how it affected the draft results and is now paying off for some roster wise into this season. League will never punish anyway and that aspect is a moot point regardless of the toothless Tiger warnings that are rinsed and repeated year after year.

No one is tanking currently only after 2 weeks in. Come week 10 could well be a different story though.

How you came to the conclusion that i said people are tanking right now is beyond me and you seem on edge for some reason.

To be frank i dont need to tank to be s**t! I start my best roster score 200pts + and still lose all the time as the players on IR just continue to grow as usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was talking about last season and how it affected the draft results and is now paying off for some roster wise into this season. League will never punish anyway and that aspect is a moot point regardless of the toothless Tiger warnings that are rinsed and repeated year after year.

No one is tanking currently only after 2 weeks in. Come week 10 could well be a different story though.

How you came to the conclusion that i said people are tanking right now is beyond me and you seem on edge for some reason.

Its coz im tanking for Caleb Williams and thought you were onto me

Its coz im tanking for Caleb Williams and thought you were onto me
Dont worry we will both finish equal last again on wins and another tanker will emerge to tie also and i will be the silly campaigner that gets the worst pick as usual in a 3 way tie countback for the draft order. 🤮

Cause tanking warnings work year after year i suppose and the league is all over it now!!!! 🤣🤣.

Dont worry we will both finish equal last again on wins and another tanker will emerge to tie also and i will be the silly campaigner that gets the worst pick as usual in a 3 way tie countback for the draft order. 🤮

Cause tanking warnings work year after year i suppose and the league is all over it now!!!! 🤣🤣.

You sound like you really regret the Bryce Young over CJ Stroud pick, and I dont blame you. Id be feeling terrible about it right now too. Awful start to the season.

Gunna get robbed of a decent score with Achanes 55 on the bench after getting like 5 touches last week and playing 2nd string to Raheem at RB.

Nek minute goes for 200+ yards and 4 TDs and WTF Dolphins! 🧐🤪

Watch me start him now next week and he goes back to a sub 10 touch game. 🤦‍♀️

Fueys Haze 234.8 def. Hedeby Berserkers 200.4
Offense
3. Patrick Mahomes (FHZ) 34.0
2. Tyreek Hill (FHZ) 33.7
1. AJ Brown (HED) 23.7

Defense
3. Evan McPherson (FHZ) 19.0
2. Jordan Whitehead (HED) 18.5
1. Lavonte David (FHZ) 15.5

Berserkers horror start continues, but scored well enough. Familiar pairing of Mahomes and Hill still winning games for the Haze despite being on different teams!

Galactic Gobsmackers 191.5 def. Bismarck FC 130.8
Offense
3. Davante Adams (GOB) 43.2
2. Jalen Hurts (GOB) 23.1
1. Chris Olave (GOB) 19.4

Defense
3. Logan Wilson (GOB) 15.5
2. Tyler Bass (GOB) 15.0
1. Roquan Smith (BFC) 14.0

Shocker of a week for the FC, with only 3 players beating the weekly projection. Even starting Aaron Jones, Galactic had enough thanks to Davante Adams tearing the Steelers a new a-hole.

Arakaans Assassins 273.7 def. Pistols Dolphins 166.0
Offense
3. Keenan Allen (ARA) 48.5
2. Raheem Mostert (ARA) 45.2
1. Kirk Cousins (PID) 36.8

Defense
3. Zaire Franklin (ARA) 22.0
2. Foyesade Oluokun (PID) 17.0
1. Jevon Holland (PID) 14.5

Back-to-back big scores for the Assassins, feasting on a putrid Dolphins outfit. Mostert and Allen eliminiating any worry of Sam Howell getting a negative score.

TCols Stars 248.6 def. Constant Gin 170.2
Offense
3. Tua Tagovailoa (TCS) 41.5
2. Tank Dell (GIN) 28.5
1. Ja'Marr Chase (TCS) 27.1

Defense
3. Jessie Bates (TCS) 17.5
2. Jordyn Brooks (TCS) 14.5
1. Antoine Winfield (GIN) 11.0

Upstart Gin comes back down to earth in a humbling loss to the Stars, as some of the guys carrying him to victory didn't live up to the expectations in Week 3. Stars sent a reminder to the league that they're still kickin'.

Beads Army 239.5 def. Purple Vandals 227.4
Offense
3. Justin Herbert (BEA) 39.3
2. Andy Dalton (VAN) 32.9
1. Justin Jefferson (VAN) 30.9

Defense
3. TJ Edwards (BEA) 23.5
2. Myles Garrett (VAN) 20.0
1. Ernest Jones (VAN) 17.5

Noice toight high scoring clash, Army almost selecting their perfect score for the week, while the Vandals will regret not playing Deebo, especially if things get tough at the pointy end of the season.

Chevys Chasers 201.5 def. Pandas Broncos 161.5
Offense
3. Kenneth Walker III (CHC) 30.6
2. CJ Stroud (PAN) 28.6
1. Jordan Love (CHC) 27.3

Defense
3. Kyzir White (PAN) 20.0
2. Harrison Butker (CHC) 12.0
1. Cole Holcomb (CHC) 11.0

Chasers get the win, would've burnt to see Achane's 50pts on the bench if he had lost! But will he have the balls to play him this week?

Think that's the lowest score I've ever had, by a large margin too.. would be right up there for the worst the league has ever seen if you removed scores from teams who hadn't set their lineups.

The mighty FC bounces back from that deplorable performance last week to beat a 3-0 team, nice to have top 5 WR in the NFL Nico Collins somewhere still.

The mighty FC bounces back from that deplorable performance last week to beat a 3-0 team, nice to have top 5 WR in the NFL Nico Collins somewhere still.

Speaking of bounce backs...

smug top gear GIF

(Yes, I will enjoy this one week)

I thought i was a sneaky chance with Walker and Metcalf heading into tonight and down by 30 odd pts. Berserkers with only 2 defenders but 1 of them is Witherspoon……..

Week 4, cos I was traveling for work last week. No cool, witty one liners I'm afraid.

Pandas Broncos 189.2 def. Fueys Haze 156.8
Offense
3. Puka Nacua (PAN) 32.3
2. CJ Stroud (PAN) 30.4
1. D'Andre Swift (FHZ) 17.9

Defense
3. Bobby Wagner (PAN) 22.0
2. Kyle Dugger (FHZ) 16.5
1. Quay Walker (PAN) 16.0

Pistols Dolphins 178.7 def. Galactic Gobsmackers 157.5
Offense
3. Jalen Hurts (GOB) 33.5
2. Derrick Henry (PID) 27.4
1. Bijan Robinson (PID) 19.7

Defense
3. Khalil Mack (PID) 38.5
2. Foyesade Oluokun (PID) 14.5
1. Tyler Bass (GOB) 14.0

Bismarck FC 212.1 def. Arakaans Assassins 203.8
Offense
3. Nico Collins (BFC) 38.8
2. Anthony Richardson (BFC) 32.7
1. Lamar Jackson (ARA) 31.6

Defense
3. Quincy Williams (ARA) 23.5
2. Kamren Curl (BFC) 16.5
1. Reed Blankenship (ARA) 15.0

TCols Stars 242.8 def. Purple Vandals 233.8
Offense
3. Christian McCaffrey (TCS) 49.7
2. Josh Allen (TCS) 49.6
1. Justin Fields (VAN) 37.7

Defense
3. Harrison Smith (VAN) 23.5
2. Jordyn Brooks (TCS) 18.0
1. Brandon McManus (VAN) 14.0

Hedeby Berserkers 241.7 def. Chevys Chasers 186.6
Offense
3. AJ Brown (HED) 41.5
2. Baker Mayfield (HED) 30.4
1. Russell Wilson (CHC) 30.2

Defense
3. Devon Witherspoon (HED) 24.5
2. Bobby Okereke (HED) 20.0
1. Dre Greenlaw (CHC) 12.0

Beads Army 231.1 def. ConstantGin 176.6
Offense
3. Stefon Diggs (BEA) 39.0
2. DJ Moore (BEA) 28.1
1. Josh Jacobs (GIN) 27.9

Defense
3. Jake Elliott (BEA) 18.0
2. Antoine Winfield (GIN) 17.5
1. Ed Oliver (BEA) 12.0

Wonderful, 1 rb left... Hey what's the story with the running backs next season? Did we make a decision on that? Are we going to go with 1 rb and a flex or are we staying with 2 rbs?

Ive got some fantastic rookie options that can score you 2 or 3 points a game (or Kenneth Gainwell) if youre interested :)

Surely some in a committee floating around on the waiver wire?

Back