Fixture 2023 Fixture - Rnds 16 - 23 Released 18th March 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture has finally been released (1 day early).

Gill would have been fuming it was leaked by The Age :laughv1:

1055-COMM22-2023-Blockbuster-Blues-Fixture-Downloadable.png

For everyone who wanted to know when tickets were going on sale for the AFL season rounds 1-15, it’s out on the AFL website…

MCG
February Tuesday 21st
12pm Club members (Rd 1-15)
2pm AFL members (Rd 1-3)

February Wednesday 22nd
12pm General Public (Rd 1-15)

Do we know when the details of rounds 16 > 24 will be known ?
Thought it may have been proposed around rounds 10-12 (thinking that travel was going to be a PITA to book at 4 weeks).
Check out if the Socceroos are playing a game around then :)

And further notice
“We will confirm the dates and times for the Rounds 16 – 23 around four to six weeks out, and Round 24, the final round of the home and away season will remain floating.”

Thought it may have been proposed around rounds 10-12 (thinking that travel was going to be a PITA to book at 4 weeks).
Check out if the Socceroos are playing a game around then :)

And further notice
“We will confirm the dates and times for the Rounds 16 – 23 around four to six weeks out, and Round 24, the final round of the home and away season will remain floating.”

Confirming dates and times around 4-6 weeks out is not good enough for those wanting to travel interstate.
I am looking at going to the Gold Coast game in round 23. The game could be anywhere from the Friday night to Sunday afternoon. It makes it hard to book anything in advance.

Yep, few issues for those of us living in Melbourne. For all others it's hit and hope. Must be a nightmare trying to sync tickets and accommodation and flights.

Confirming dates and times around 4-6 weeks out is not good enough for those wanting to travel interstate.
I am looking at going to the Gold Coast game in round 23. The game could be anywhere from the Friday night to Sunday afternoon. It makes it hard to book anything in advance.

Yep, very frustrating. Closer to the game = pile on for the prices.

Though at least round 23 should be known by round 12 (?). If it was round 24, then that makes it harder again.

Missed out on the Carlton vs Collingwood game last game of last season (result aside but copped the heartache at the ‘G vs MFC the week prior), as had no idea what time it was going to be scheduled.

Floating fixture is not good for traveling. Used to be able to tidy it all up post ~31st October with the usual fixture release back in the day…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton Fixture RD 16-23:

v Haw - Sun Jul 2 - 1:10pm
v Freo - Sun Jul 9 - 4:40pm
v PA - Sat Jul 15 - 4:35pm
v WC - Sat Jul 22 - 2:10pm
v Coll - Fri Jul 28 - 7:50pm
v StK - Sun Aug 6 - 3:20pm
v Mel - Sat Aug 12 - 7:25pm
v GC - Sat Aug 19 - 2:10pm

All of this "Carlton to be bumped from primetime" talk didn't amount to much. Every game that deserved a primetime slot got one.

Fair to say our run home isn't made for Friday nights given we play GC (x2), GWS, Eagles, Freo & Hawthorn.

The Round 18 Port game being a Saturday twilight is a strange one given it's got the potential to be match of the round. Instead the AFL gave the Swans v Dogs a prime slot :think:

I have just booked flights and accommodation to the Gold Coast game.
I just wished we had known earlier so we could wait for airline sales.
I still had a flight credit from 3 years ago so at least I was able to use that.
I had 2 flight credits up the sleeve from C-19 & when redeemed = exactly 1 flight. Ripped off :(
Now to see a win vs Collingwood.

A heads up for anyone considering going to the Collingwood game in a few weeks.
I booked tickets today and the only ones I could get were on level 4.
Looks like this will be another big crowd and possibly a sell out.
I've got home and away reserved seats with my CFC membership,my away seats are on level 4 so im not suprised with MCG seating. It's ordinary at best imo.

I'm going to use my GA membership for this week's game vs Eagles. In the Carlton app I'm signed in, and iit shows 1 ticket available for the game, but when I click on view barcode the page comes up as blank. Any ideas?
Is there anywhere else I can find my membership barcode?

Just found this online - problem solved :)
How do I access games this season?

In 2023, members will have greater flexibility on how they wish to access games, with both physical membership cards and digital tickets providing game access. Digital tickets will be available via the Carlton app 96 hours before bouncedown of the upcoming home game.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back