News 2023 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
maaaaate not at all

When somebody mentioned picking Treloar, the response was "dodgy hamstrings"
When somebody mentioned Hanners, the response was "dodgy calf"

It's as simple as Hopper missed most of last season with knee injuries, had multiple surgeries on his knees, and now has knee issues

If you're not the slightest bit concerned, you're not doing this right

So you take a umbrella insteed ...lol.
😂.

I’m really not sure bringing in an extra tall is necessary to “negate” TDK & Pittonet…they are an alright ruck combo but not game breaking
Yeah, seemss surprising, thought Flynn acquitted himself pretty.well and could have rucked solo, but Briggs had his moments when played in the past, I guess.
From memory he was reasonable up forward (?), but they'd be a touch top-heavy.🤷‍♀️

Just a look at Aaarts No.1 side. Not sure wether it is.........

View attachment 1642364

or...

View attachment 1642366

It’s actually quite brilliant

Seems he’s (or she) gone neither MPM or GnR… rather what I’m calling “sub 6 and sideways”

Ie, get the best u can for less than $600k knowing most SP above this mark will drop while 450-550k generally has minimal price movement. Then maximize on-field points per $ as (with exception of Def) has gone only 1 playing Emergency on each line (rest are 102k). With 36 trades cash gen less important, just sideways if an injury pops up… or when you’re ready to pounce on a fallen premium

It’s actually quite brilliant

Seems he’s (or she) gone neither MPM or GnR… rather what I’m calling “sub 6 and sideways”

Ie, get the best u can for less than $600k knowing most SP above this mark will drop while 450-550k generally has minimal price movement. Then maximize on-field points per $ as (with exception of Def) has gone only 1 playing Emergency on each line (rest are 102k). With 36 trades cash gen less important, just sideways if an injury pops up… or when you’re ready to pounce on a fallen premium
You had me right up until cash gen less important.

Hmmm - I have a trust issue atm with injury news

Lies No GIF

Was sort of hoping he'd miss a week, so I could fix my other s**t.
As it is, I have to trade blind Wednesday night, as I'm going Barra fishing off the grid for 4 days, so you can all expect Setters to be a late out, or not named at all when teams come out Thursday!

What Could Go Wrong Special Forces GIF by Beverley Mitchell

Wish I was going Barra fishing this weekend instead of driving to Launceston and back to watch Clarko outsmart Sam Mitchell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a hold with a negative BE. I have others to trade so I'd rather take even a small price rise before trading.
Thought you were going to trade him? What changed?

Thought you were going to trade him? What changed?
Trading Ash/Flanders/Hodor to Setters/DC/JZ. Can't afford it if I use Callaghan, and he will make at least SOME money. Ash is a bust I think. If Finn can make a 70+ this week he'll start the cash gen again. GWS have Essendon/Hawthorn after that, so he hopefully does well enough to hold through that run.

Trading Ash/Flanders/Hodor to Setters/DC/JZ. Can't afford it if I use Callaghan, and he will make at least SOME money. Ash is a bust I think. If Finn can make a 70+ this week he'll start the cash gen again. GWS have Essendon/Hawthorn after that, so he hopefully does well enough to hold through that run.
Ah, didn't realise you had Ash. Fair enough, that sounds like the better move

GWS not using well he's a good player.

Hondor going 140 this week .

Ah, didn't realise you had Ash. Fair enough, that sounds like the better move
Not happy about skipping Chandler, would do Chesser to him if I had another trade. Hopefully there are a couple more good rookies soon, or better still Chesser does better.

Hopefully hall gets a game this week lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back