News 2023 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the 1,447. :(
me too

Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Wait, what?
Does that mean two more rounds missed? FFS!
Yeah could read that either way.

I have 3 trades left and cover this week, so I'll keep holding and cross fingers it's just one more week. I also have Jezza though, and have to hold one or the other really, for others it may be different.

Yeah could read that either way.

I have 3 trades left and cover this week, so I'll keep holding and cross fingers it's just one more week. I also have Jezza though, and have to hold one or the other really, for others it may be different.

I read that as missing next week aswell. I've held this long what's another 2 weeks aye!
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

With Oliver's return continuing to look muddy at best, I'm interested to know who is continuing to hold him. Those of you with 5-6+ trades and a choice in the matter, that is.

I have 6 and will hold him. If I want to finish my team with 3 or 4 trades left I cant really trade him now. Look forward to having a full team in round 18 when he and Sicily both return.

I read it that Oliver will return next weekend most likely.

Will miss this week, train next week to hit his top speed markers, if he hits them then he plays next Saturday.

Fingers crossed for Oliver!

Good news Re Titch. Need him to play!

With Oliver's return continuing to look muddy at best, I'm interested to know who is continuing to hold him. Those of you with 5-6+ trades and a choice in the matter, that is.
I have 8 trades left (6 after this week's two), and I'm still holding him.

I have Ashcroft & Johnson that I will loop for his replacement this week and next if need be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still holding.

Have gone up in the overall ranks every week with him sitting on the bench, and still on top of the ladder in my most important bragging rights league.

5 trades left (if I stick with the 2 I've already made, otherwise 7 if I reverse them and do nothing).

5 trades left and I'm holding. Won't be able to finish my team if I sideways. Held through the byes and went from rank of 12763 going into the byes to 7076 after the last one. Have good bench cover. (Wardlaw, Johnson)

What if you have none?
I've been holding out to trade Oliver in around Melbourne's bye.

So I can still say that I have none of 3 mentioned. Although I'd have liked to have had one.

I've changed my plans a bit. It all depends what Sheldrick scores as cover. Petracca comes in if under 75.

Rayzorwire did you have Dusty, mate?

Cheers for the heads-up, Scoops, might have missed it because I'm not far from heading to the game.

Keeps my staggering record of uber POD injuries intact nicely, looks like I'll have to play Johnson. So much for having just one week with my full side.

Way more gutting, I miss seeing Dusty play live tonight, after he missed the final last year and the last time I saw him play live before that was the Robinson incident, which was pretty traumatic to be there for. :sadv1:

Chad Warner out tonight
Calf pre-training(?)
Can't find anything on severity.
Sigh. Scoops can't take a trick.
Dark forces uniting to foil Scoops' charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back