Keeper Lg. 2023 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

praise gospel GIF

I’m very pleased Cat is back this season. I can’t wait to get drafting and now we know what’s happening seeing everyone’s trade block.

I’m very pleased Cat is back this season. I can’t wait to get drafting and now we know what’s happening seeing everyone’s trade block.
The only list change you should be interested in is the one where you join me again.

Hey man if you fancy taking up another team i need 2 new coaches in PRC (basically the same as this league with about 70% coach crossover and very similar structures) lemme know if you're keen though i think i read you had a bunch of teams so i wont hold my breath, just planting seeds :) Similarly, if anyone else in here wants another team shout out.

Appreciate the offer mate but I just can't commit to it long term any more.

Jealous of the people that can still make it work.

Hope you guys have a blast in 2023!!

Sorry for intruding, but wanted to check to see if anyone heard any further news from UF in regards to Cat leagues since the last update from them saying it was returning?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Sam Darcy
  2. Hunter Clark
  3. Harrison Himmelberg
  4. Nick Blakey
  5. Nathan Murphy
  6. Massimo D’ambrosio
  7. Harry Morrison
  8. Sam Menegola
  9. Joel Selwood
  10. Patrick Lipinski
  11. Tom Powell
  12. Ivan Soldo
  13. Bailey Fristch
  14. Tom Hawkins
  15. Ben Brown
  16. Sam Flanders
  17. Noah Cumberland
  18. Xavier O’Neill
  19. Robbie McComb
  20. Jed McEntee
  21. Harry Perryman
  22. Darcy MacPherson
  23. Thomson Dow
  24. Darcy Fort
  25. Alec Waterman
  26. Jordon Sweet
  27. James Willis
  28. Jordan Boyd
  29. Tom Cutler
  30. Garrett McDonagh
  31. Daniel Howe
  32. Toby McLean
  33. Nic Newman
  34. Hayden McLean
  35. Sam Sturt
  36. Nick Bryan
  37. Joshua Corbett
  38. Martin Frederick
  39. Ned Moyle
  40. Lachlan Bramble
  41. Brayden Cook
  42. Thomas Highmore
  43. Jake Bowey
  44. Lachlan Mcneil
  45. Jacob Koschitzke

Rockford
Unknown Caller do we have a list deadline in mind? Did you want to send me your list so I can add it to the thread? :)

1.Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera
2.Ben McKay
3.Chayce Jones
4.Will Day
5.Callum Wilkie
6.Jordon Butts
7.Chad Warner
8.Clayton Oliver
9.Isaac Heeney
10.Shai Bolton
11.Jack Steele
12.Tim English
13.Tyson Stengle
14.Liam Ryan
15.Jade Gresham
16.Matt Taberner
17.Jack Higgins
18.Mitchell Georgiades
19.Hugo Ralphsmith
20.Luke Jackson
21.Nikolas Cox
22.Josh Sinn
23.Ned Reeves
24.Orazio Fantasia
25.Connor Idun
26.Corey Warner
27.Zach Reid
28.Emerson Jeka
29.William Hamill
29.Thomas Fullarton
30.Henry Smith
31.Lachie Weller
32.Laitham Vandermeer
33.Jake Waterman
34.Connor Budarick
35.Charlie Comben
36.Riley Garcia
37.Brandon Zerk-Thatcher
38.Shane McAdam
39.Ned McHenry

Delisting

Connor Downie
Luke Dunstan
Riley Collier-Dawkins
Harry Edwards
Charlie Lazzaro

In the market for goal scorers.
Rockford just this one. I think you missed all of page 2.

UF is open for 2023, $20 per team, its annoying but affordable for my two teams ill keep going with.
its kinda what i thought it would be tbh, well was thinking more like 8.99 so it is a little high but i mean were adults etc. right. Its literally less than 1 lunch at a cafe these days at least in Melb.

As in $20 per team so if you have 4 leagues it's $80?
looks that way. Im just keeping this league and PRC and dropping the other leagues that i wasnt particuarly invested in. I think we gotta just hope this is a 1 yr 1 time thing and next yr well move to afl fantasy who will have cat scoring set up by then.

Yeah, on principle I want to tell UF to jam it. $20 per team is a bit rich. I would understand if some coaches didn't want to continue.
yeah i totally get that but tbf they were transparent and did do a poll and basically said are u willing to pay and how much and they wouldnt have set it at $20 if most ppl didnt answer around there for the max they were willing to pay. But yes we may get some ppl dropping out, fingers crossed we can field a couple full leagues.

Yeah, on principle I want to tell UF to jam it. $20 per team is a bit rich. I would understand if some coaches didn't want to continue.
I will be in but it definitely puts in question my cash league I was invited to at work. I thought 10 is fair but I guess they needed the cash to justify it.

I’m still a bit confused. I thought UF was merging with AFL Fantasy? But now we have to pay $20 per team?

If it’s $20 per team, I think we need to sort out who wants to continue before sorting stuff like list deadlines and drafts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back