Autopsy 2023 Rd 13 Another loss. Devoid of headline material

Remove this Banner Ad

I think most of us on here have been doing it tough for the past 28yrs.

I am 5th generation, my 4-2yr olds are 6th generation.

Again, my son will wake up and first thing he will ask is did the Blues win and I will have to tell him no.

Lucky he is too young to understand so he will put his Carlton jumper on and go to Kinder.

However, my poor 11yr old and 8yr old nephews comprehend how bad we are and it must be crushing for them.

I feel bad that we have brainwashed another generation to go thru this crap.

Thanks Carlton, I now hate AFL.

It took 20 years of mediocrity but the club finally broke me. I’m done for the year, the clubs clearly checked out anyway.

Not even sure I’ll renew my membership, what’s the point honestly. It’s robbery really.

Cerra good.
Kemp ok.
The rest, taking the piss.
Let me know when we kick 100 points in a game and I may watch again.

I checked out about 5 weeks ago and only use your comments to gauge how we are going, enjoyed a terrific win by the Aussie cricketers tonight.

I can't do AFL anymore, 30 years of non comedative s### will do that to ya.

Time to clean out the whole place, f### off the entitled and get some new blood in there.

This means Voss and the rest need to go. Keep our best 10 and redevelop.

I may be back next year, but I won't be investing any money anytime soon

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

It's so sad really. I make time to watch the game every week, that's my only time of owning the telly. Just can't be f*cked anymore. Watched until half time or thereabouts tonight then caught up on some Succession instead. They've sapped all my enthusiasm for watching the game.
I will never believe in this team again until we're actually in the finals.
F*kn bummer man

Carlton must back Voss. We can’t afford to kill another coach.

Brian Cook is a good operator and said earlier he guaranteed that Voss would coach until the end of next year but said we’d need changes in the football department.

Give the keys to Austin and Cook and see what happens.

Carlton can’t afford to do what Carlton does and find a scapegoat. Voss needs to be surrounded by better assistants, the midfield needs to be completely retooled for the modern game.

So we aren't going to look for scapegoats.

Except for the assistant coaches and the midfield?

Brian Cook is a good operator and said earlier he guaranteed that Voss would coach until the end of next year but said we’d need changes in the football department.

Carlton can’t afford to do what Carlton does and find a scapegoat. Voss needs to be surrounded by better assistants, the midfield needs to be completely retooled for the modern game.
heck that Voss is an embarrassing moron who can’t even play checkers whilst everyone else is playing chess against him. Sever the chord now, get rid of the conditional players (we all know who they are) and do a mini rebuild. Doing nothing is only going to lead to more of this shite

Get rid of him and Cook if Cook thinks he is the answer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone having a go at Voss epitomises people who are the problem with this club.

The structures he had in place tonight gave us a chance to win. There was improvement to the pace we moved the ball which they clearly worked on during the week also.

16 behinds. Can't hit targets going inside 50. That was the issue.

Tonight was a 50/50 game. Should've been decided by less than a goal.
He has broken the team. The club in fact. Thats what precipitated this decline. I’m not a “sack the coach” person but it’s now untenable. A few others need to go with him too but Voss should be removed asap. He has no answers and isn’t completely sure what the questions are.

It's so sad really. I make time to watch the game every week, that's my only time of owning the telly. Just can't be f*cked anymore. Watched until half time or thereabouts tonight then caught up on some Succession instead. They've sapped all my enthusiasm for watching the game.
I will never believe in this team again until we're actually in the finals.
*ing bummer man
Yep 1st year in 30+ of watching/listening to 99% if game live each week till the end and now zoning out for a half and finding other things to do.

Well, just got home from another wasted four hours of my life.

Pulverised in the third quarter with no fightback. Hopeless in front of goal again. Smashed at the centre bounces. Spectacular skill errors. And as an aside, one of the best displays of umpire ineptitude ever witnessed. They should’ve come onto the field in a clown car.

It’s very hard to avoid the conclusion that the team is in an uncontrolled flat spin, and there’s nothing we are capable of doing to get out of it.

* that Voss is an embarrassing moron who can’t even play checkers whilst everyone else is playing chess against him. Sever the chord now, get rid of the conditional players (we all know who they are) and do a mini rebuild. Doing nothing is only going to lead to more of this shite

Why are we getting rid of players or doing a mini rebuild, remember it’s all on Voss 🤭🤭🤭

West Coast is the only team I would expect to beat. And I'm fully serious. North would beat us, Hawthorn would smash us.
i have been thinking this for a few weeks. I honestly think we are 17th best side, and that only because of the dire position WCE are in because of injury. At least they have that excuse.

It hurts to watch the Kangas bloom and the dawks reveal so many good young players while we are in the doldrums. Our young players just aren't up to it it seems... where are our breakthrough young'uns?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back