Trades 2023 Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using my boost and going early on a couple of rooks and my team looks much better

Out: Jelly, Fyfe, Greene
In: Cogs, Sheezel, McKenna

My forward line looks much better and I’d rather have more rookies on field in def and mid than spuds up fee like Greene or Comben coz they’ll be slow burns. Gives me some extra cash to play with next week too to get a must have bubble rookie in place of Chesser and move early on Day or Marshall if I feel like it.

1BA6A239-3C67-42F5-B59A-BAE2EF0E6396.jpeg 13135E34-ACCF-48ED-BCCB-38C7B4BB1D91.jpeg

Well, it's relevant to me, and who says he can't continue either,
But then again, I suppose you're just being your usual contrary self.
Think I'll just delete myself don't need dicks like you in my life, however peripherical.

Again, really just wanted to react positively, but need to reply.

Don't delete yourself. I'd miss you

Anyone trading in Daicos worried Port will tag him this game?
I highly doubt Port tag him.

In recent years we have not put a forward defensive tag on anyone.

The last one I can remember was Aidyn Johnson on McGovern. :$

We will need Drew in the midfield.

I highly doubt Port tag him.

In recent years we have not put a forward defensive tag on anyone.

The last one I can remember was Aidyn Johnson on McGovern. :$

We will need Drew in the midfield.

Agree with this. However heard on a Podcast that last year, PA gave up the least amount of points to half back flankers - 65 avg per game. Something to think about.

However, SC is a 23 game season, not one. If you think Naicos is a pick then go after him imo

Hmmm.

Maybe.

Giz a look at your side mate
Here you go, mate.In all its 'glory':
Holding Kelly means fielding Baker/Davey.
Could just go Kelly > Worpel and deal with rest next week with more info (might need to burn a boost then for N Daicos or Rioli, Sheezel and potentially a Chandler sideways).
Could do Jones > Daicos / Rioli on top if needed, feels like Jones deserves a chance to post a score in a favourable match-up, though.
Kelly and Fyfe > Worpel and Sheezel leaves 400k(!!) doing nothing for a week.
Kelly + Fyfe + Jones > Worpel + Sheezel + Daicos / Rioli burns a boost.
****ed if I know.
Screenshot_2023-03-23-07-30-24-954_com.vapormedia.virtualsports.newsafl.jpg
Screenshot_2023-03-23-07-30-32-888_com.vapormedia.virtualsports.newsafl.jpg

Considering going Stewart > Bowes unsighted as I was huge on him in PS.

Opens up 230k worth of cash to play with too. Am I crazy?
Yes you are

You have two games before you need to pick him.

I would only ever trade a premo to a premo, you will just waste more trades trying to get an extra one in at a later time

Does this seem too early to do at Round 2?

View attachment 1637048

Just worried if I don't trade this week and these two remain 'must have' rookies I won't be able to fit in any of JHF/Setterfield/Callaghan/Daicos next week. I also have Bruhn who may require correcting next week.

On the flip side, there’s no requirement to get every good pick - you can’t.

Chesser certainly looks like a trade, he’ll probably even force your hand by being dropped, but Flanders easily has a Setterfield/Callaghan score in him.

Waiting til next week and seeing which one of Bruhn or Flanders is better to go to which one of Set/Finn/JHF is much more sensible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just back off a calf issue, no?
Like him and have him on the radar as a potential upwards bailout from L Jones if needed, but we just saw with Bruhn that role stability is a touch iffy, would.want ito see the concrete role first.

Too much risk considering Bowes has been troubled by a calf injury.

They can flare up at any time.

Could just go Kelly > Worpel and deal with rest next week with more info (might need to burn a boost then for N Daicos or Rioli, Sheezel and potentially a Chandler sideways).
Could do Jones > Daicos / Rioli on top if needed, feels like Jones deserves a chance to post a score in a favourable match-up, though.
****ed if I know.
View attachment 1637098
View attachment 1637099

Kelly/Jones/Fyfe > Daics/Worpel/Sheez is worth the boost IMO.

You need Daics in your life mate

****ed if I know.
View attachment 1637098
View attachment 1637099
Hi Gutsroy. Long time no speak.
I would go Kelly + Fyfe + Jones > Worpel + Sheezel + Daicos
This would strengthen both your back line and forward line. It weakens your mid line slightly but improves your cash gen with Worpel and Sheezel. Also, you don't need to cover Kelly with a rookie this week.

Those of you looking to replace Jones in your weak-ass backline:

You've seen Stocker. You've got a rough idea what you're getting from Stocker as a Saint.

Bowes as a Cat is a mystery. Forrest Gump's box of chocolates.

I'd be going with Stocker (assuming I already owned McKenna, Constable and Wilmot but needed a Jones replacement that was field-worthy because my backline is super weak)

At this stage its Stewart only.

Daicos, Young & Rioli the candidates and will depend if I want to go down the POD route.

1679555571655.png

Open to other suggestions. 13k in bank currently so after trading Stewart that will be ~115k.

At this stage its Stewart only.

Daicos, Young & Rioli the candidates and will depend if I want to go down the POD route.

View attachment 1637122

Open to other suggestions. 13k in bank currently so after trading Stewart that will be ~115k.

Do you have enough to go Stewart>Richards & Fyfe>Gulden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back