Captains 2023 Round 8 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Stewart into it won't matter. Crows mids will just kick long to Stewart to have 50 intercept marks this week.
Don't think Keays will go with Stewart? Won't impact his intercept marking much, but may limit the easy link-up chippies

Don't think Keays will go with Stewart? Won't impact his intercept marking much, but may limit the easy link-up chippies
I don't think so. Stewarts strong point is the intercepting unlike Daicos/Saad whose strong point is the gulling and running around without an opponent and hurting opposition for not manning them up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New recruit Stewart VC - always aimed to get him in for this run of Kardinia games. 174 v Adelaide last year.
Just with Keays you can’t trust him just yet to be C I guess.

Bont C if needed

If I change plans and don’t bring in Stewart, Taranto VC looks good.

2x 140s in a row.
No risk of role change or points stealing.
Minimal tag risk.

Eagles have given up LDU 143, Serong 146, Viney 131, Oliver 121, Drew 134, Cripps 153, Hewett 124…inside mids feasting

Might still go Taranto VC even if I do bring in Stewart.

Stewart VC
7 minutes to put the C on Captain Constable
Stewart 142 with the exact same stats and influence as player x with 83
Lock it in :padlock:

Season 3 Lock GIF by The Simpsons

Neale at Marvel is tempting. Have memories of him absolutely demolishing a few teams there (Essendon being one).

Neale at Marvel is tempting. Have memories of him absolutely demolishing a few teams there (Essendon being one).
Thought about it briefly, but it's worth keeping in mind that Carlton has conceded the fewest points to mids of any team this year (granted, they've had a pretty soft draw as far as midfields go)

Anyone thinking of VC TOM STEWART.

'Matthew Nick's has stated that Ben Keays will play a shut down role on Stewart this weekend'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back