2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw it different, he wanted a one two. It looks more frustration than confidence.

It seems more clear now that the Crows want him to develop his defensive skills. Pretty dull for a naturally attacking 19 year old.

I'm frustrated for him, I just want the ball in his hands as he is generally composed and a good user.

On motorola edge 30 pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
Agree

You could see him wanting to run and carry but was in two minds.

Saw it different, he wanted a one two. It looks more frustration than confidence.

It seems more clear now that the Crows want him to develop his defensive skills. Pretty dull for a naturally attacking 19 year old.

I'm frustrated for him, I just want the ball in his hands as he is generally composed and a good user.

The single minded focus on defensive skills above all else is what ruined Chayce Jones.

Taking away a players natural game/flair and
and the associated enjoyment can easily destroy a career.

Imagine if Port treated Butters and Rozee the same way we did Jones.

The single minded focus on defensive skills above all else is what ruined Chayce Jones.

Taking away a players natural game/flair and
and the associated enjoyment can easily destroy a career.

Imagine if Port treated Butters and Rozee the same way we did Jones.
The capacity to play two ways is required for AFL particularly mids.

Jones low Footy IQ, ie decision making in his draft bio, is the issue.

He got into the AFL on natural flair, but not smart enough to build on that.

Now struggling in one of the lowest IQ roles, wing.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nah, that is the most basic handball any player could execute, people on here need to stop making excuses. If he wanted a one/two then maybe execute an uncontested handball first! He's just out of form, but he's also halfway through his first season as a 197cm player, the confidence will come.

Jed Walter is built like a brick shithouse and is really struggling for the Suns so far, it's not easy for these taller guys to come into AFL and dominate early. For most it takes at least 3-4 seasons and some it can take 5 years or more.

The capacity to play two ways is required for AFL particularly mids.

Jones low Footy IQ, ie decision making in his draft bio, is the issue.

He got into the AFL on natural flair, but not smart enough to build on that.

Now struggling in one of the lowest IQ roles, wing.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'll put that down to an issue with development and not being able to identify the right position for a player.

SANFL should allow the players to play with some more freedom. Training will set them up for all the structures and what not they need for AFL game day.

Nah, that is the most basic handball any player could execute, people on here need to stop making excuses. If he wanted a one/two then maybe execute an uncontested handball first! He's just out of form, but he's also halfway through his first season as a 197cm player, the confidence will come.

Jed Walter is built like a brick shithouse and is really struggling for the Suns so far, it's not easy for these taller guys to come into AFL and dominate early. For most it takes at least 3-4 seasons and some it can take 5 years or more.
Of course it was a bad handball, I was talking about confidence. He was trying to take the game on. It wasn't as bad a handball the other bloke made it look though.

What's out of form? Most of his other touches looked fine to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course it was a bad handball, I was talking about confidence. He was trying to take the game on. It wasn't as bad a handball the other bloke made it look though.

What's out of form? Most of his other touches looked fine to me.

Cmon, Curtin nearly missed his hand with the handball, it was shit. He just coughed up another goal then through a bad handball and giving up the ball too easily. He's devoid on confidence atm, I am sure that will return eventually.

Cmon, Curtin nearly missed his hand with the handball, it was s**t. He just coughed up another goal then through a bad handball and giving up the ball too easily. He's devoid on confidence atm, I am sure that will return eventually.
Didn't take us long to McAsey him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back