AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Brought Sexton in last week and am strongly considering Fisher this week.

No idea when I'll bring in Zorko, most expensive player in the comp right now. Hope he gets a hard tag and a corkie soon to slow him down...

Brought Sexton in last week and am strongly considering Fisher this week.

No idea when I'll bring in Zorko, most expensive player in the comp right now. Hope he gets a hard tag and a corkie soon to slow him down...
I started both Sexton and Fisher and flicked both when Sexton got dropped and Fisher's role changed. Now both dominating again. So frustrating. I'm concerned about how often roles are changing at North. Fisher could easily go back to scoring like a rookie.

I started both Sexton and Fisher and flicked both when Sexton got dropped and Fisher's role changed. Now both dominating again. So frustrating. I'm concerned about how often roles are changing at North. Fisher could easily go back to scoring like a rookie.
Same boat, guessing most would be for that matter.

Sexton spot has opened up due to Powell's mouth and social media so hopefully that lasts.

I'm guessing Fisher is benefiting from Sheezel's move up given he was scoring well when mcKercher was in the side which is a positive as long as Sheezel stays in his new role I'm guessing/hoping.

To counter Fisher, we'll have 4 rounds of byes so maybe the need for an f6 isn't as strong just yet but he does have a good bye and at 700k, looking pretty reasonable given the comparable options up forward.

Thing is, neither are likely to be season long keepers so by getting both, what's the plan? Could potentially be D7/F7 which isn't awful but I'm not sure there. We got that many trades to burn these days, I don't hate it but yeah, food for thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone named Darcy in my team has just been copping a knife to the back.

Sam Darcy gone last week
Darcy Jones and Darcy Wilson this week.

I'm down to 3 rooks on field Reid, Clohesy and old mate Hack Macrae who really should be a bench rook at best.

Hayden Young instead of Zorko and English instead of Marshall been defining moments.

Wilson -> Freijah
Garcia -> Richards
McKercher -> Anderson

my ruck combo of Marshall/Sweet/Conway should get me through the next 2 weeks, where 1 of Sweet or Conway should net me Gawn... (i've got 398k in the bank)
Sam Darcy let me down :(

682/7 everyone has been solid expect Macrae.

Going to emergency Loophole Richards 94. With his score and the byes coming up, I’m now open to trading Wilson this week instead of McKercher, who has a great role and plenty left to make. Without an exceptional score this week from Darcy, he's likely peaked in price.

The past few weeks I’ve been eying off Green, and against Geelong he has the potential to go huge this week. However, it’s not ideal picking him up this week, with the bye the following week, where I’ll be missing quiet a few players already (still should field 20 without trades however this will include Richards, Clohesy, Rogers, Sharp and Sweets)

The alternative would be to trade In sexton this week, pocket 300k and upgrade both Sharp and Clohesy the following week to Green and whoever else I could afford. This move makes the most sense, however I really have the fear of missing out on Green this week.

In fantasy I've been toying with bringing in Caldwell, thinking about it here too.

Have done Garcia to Freijah & Darcy to Richards currently.

If I change Darcy to Clark (Geel), can then go Comben to Caldwell. Comben's been ok, but happy to trade.

Or change Darcy to Clohessy, then Comben to Flanders. This removes Clohessy unfortunately who will be handy next week. But gets me a genuine premium.

Or just put down my phone and stop stressing. Probably the best option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back