AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Went Berry over Bonner in this format. FFS useless
Hmmm.......not the only one with Berry I see. See what happens next week, but likely first trade - Berry out - Dempsey in.

Also have Reid & Mannagh to worry about. Dawson will just have to cross everything this isn't a sign of things to come.

Hmmm.......not the only one with Berry I see. See what happens next week, but likely first trade - Berry out - Dempsey in.

Also have Reid & Mannagh to worry about. Dawson will just have to cross everything this isn't a sign of things to come.
Berry, Grundy and whoever that Geelong rookie spud is are my only issues so far. Touch wood.

Think I'll do Berry > Bonner as first trade. Berry did outscore his BE by over 20 so wasn't a train wreck but Bonner tonned and his role was so juicy.

I'll give Grundy one more before trading to Xerri if his BE seems like he will make money.

Clark or Campbell > Dempsey probably next week.

not sure how to get Dempsey so I'll wait on him another week. Then do Clark to Dempsey if needed.

Bonner role was awesome. Might really cash up and bring him in for Amon. They have the same role but Bonner has more heart and thirst for the pill. Free money

Hopefully I won't need to use the money straight away to fix Fyfe and instead save up to target players off the bye in the coming weeks....Flanders first target

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gawn & Bont :) Picking Zilliams at D6 seems to have been a good move too so i dont need to field any of those cheap defenders who are spudding it up. Problem is it meant fielding an extra mid rookie and that would've been fine until i fielded J.Clark over McKercher!

I picked Clark over Windsor..apparently I’m the rookie whisperer though…I’ve picked every dud rookie so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back