AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm bringing Dale in but I've got the top 5 defenders already and no stand out 6th. Missed Yeo.

My only comment on grabbing English is you then can't use Sweet on field.
I'm ok with Sweet on the bench.

I'm wondering if Libba out had a positive effect on Dales score?

Although he did start well with 100's before a down game, then sub game. The pragmatic side of me says it makes total sense to bring in Dale as he is bottoming out in price.

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm ok with Sweet on the bench.

I'm wondering if Libba out had a positive effect on Dales score?

Although he did start well with 100's before a down game, then sub game. The pragmatic side of me says it makes total sense to bring in Dale as he is bottoming out in price.

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Libba out definitely had an impact because Richards played midfield. He's not going to go 130 or 160 each week but Dale going to jump so much in price even if he goes 90 that you can go sideways to a keeper later on.

Wish i traded Rozee now. I was genuinely very conflicted given hamstrings are virtually never a week as a rule but they seemed so confident that he would be fine so i left him in :(

Next week he goes for Dawson probably
Same, instinct was to trade, but he was playing so had better hold. I did have him on the bench as emergency in case something happened though, so slightly better. His replacement Graham from GC will probably get a 30 now!

Actually thinking of bringing McKercher back. He's about all I can afford. Just wish I could be sure what we are going to do with our players one week to the next.

That was a horrible game for me. Tom Green, Whitfield and Roberts. Urgghhhhh.

That was a horrible game for me. Tom Green, Whitfield and Roberts. Urgghhhhh.
I had the E on Whit this morning chopped and changed trades and forgot to do it again.

Traded Roberts in the end thank god.

Hopefully enough people own Green not to matter.

Give much thought to Green v Serong? One I'm weighing up at the moment, have Green however both are pretty strong prospects. At least based on last year, Green's DT game wasn't great - in a sense of he really needed to find a lot of it to put up good scores. But he's the right size where you think he'd dominate.
Well I got that one wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grim with injuries, low scores and Gawn C

14/1243 Gawn

SUN-
Young, Serong, Bont, Rowell, Fyfe, Flanders, Jackson, Sam Darcy

so I'm glad I only decided to use one trade this week

Will be spending the next 2 weeks trading out all the guys injured this week...Green, Yeo, Reid? And then cooked rookies Dempsey, Sharp?, Roberts
I'm going to sit on Sharps wing and encourage him to 100+

wait....I already have 3 trades tied up next week with Green, Yeo and Dempsey out.

So I need to trade Sharp tomorrow, he's on the bench anyway....probably go early on Cooper Simpson whoever he is. That suns kent Rogers also an option but maybe poorer JS? **** it I will save some coin and get Cooper plus he has DPP

Now gives me just short of 600k bank to turn the 3 injuries/spuds into 3 new mids

Green Yeo Dempsey > Serong Oliver Dawson

wait....I already have 3 trades tied up next week with Green, Yeo and Dempsey out.

So I need to trade Sharp tomorrow, he's on the bench anyway....probably go early on Cooper Simpson whoever he is. That suns kent Rogers also an option but maybe poorer JS? **** it I will save some coin and get Cooper plus he has DPP

Now gives me just short of 600k bank to turn the 3 injuries/spuds into 3 new mids

Green Yeo Dempsey > Serong Oliver Dawson
Cooper might be big sub risk week to week. Rogers was amazing last week, ordinary week before. I've gone Rogers as his kicking inside 50 is very nice so think they'll want him higher up the ground but no confidence. If Simpson avoids vest might go him as they're first up. DPP and R13 bye forward is very useful.

Cooper might be big sub risk week to week. Rogers was amazing last week, ordinary week before. I've gone Rogers as his kicking inside 50 is very nice so think they'll want him higher up the ground but no confidence. If Simpson avoids vest might go him as they're first up. DPP and R13 bye forward is very useful.
ended up going with my original plan of doing nothing to avoid making things worse...

Kept Sharp but he's on the bench...still better than trading him to spud Cooper

Hopefully Sharp today beats BE and doesn't have to be traded next week.

Serong 100% coming in next week

Should have put C on Bailey Dale lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back