AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Team coming along nicely. Garcia a handy F6. Was looking at guy top of my league he came 9th overall for the round with Garcia at F6.

FYI - I think McAuliffe might be back this week. Had a monster game in the VFL (25 touches, 10 tackles and 2 goals) and we lost Graham amongst others. Even if he had a s**t game there isn't anyone left :$
If McAuuliffe is selected i probably dump Livingstone as he is dead weight and i have another set zero for looping (Coffield in defence)

Some carnage coming through. Josh Kelly out for 6 weeks. McKercher with bone stress in his foot, and will miss at least this week. I almost brought McKercher back a couple of weeks ago so bullet dodged there.
Makes me consider holding Yeo if he's back this week. Although his SC scoring has been successfully better than DT.

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Makes me consider holding Yeo if he's back this week. Although his SC scoring has been successfully better than DT.

Not a bad option for sure. Especially if you held through last week. A 1 weeker for Yeo and a soft tissue injury seems like an outright miracle, but stranger things have happened.

Not a bad option for sure. Especially if you held through last week. A 1 weeker for Yeo and a soft tissue injury seems like an outright miracle, but stranger things have happened.
Missed trading him to Dawson last week as I was travelling :-(

I’m still unsure of what trades I’ll make this week.
IMG_9375.png

McKercher out sucks, he was just starting to get some momentum back after the sub effected game, would have been pretty decent timing to jump straight onto Whitfield next week at minimal cost, thinking I may hold him, especially if Rozee is named

I’m not sold on any of the bubble boy as yet, but will likely move Graham (if he’s not named) for one of them to help target Oliver this week and Green next week.

Attachments

• IMG_9375.png
    IMG_9375.png
    432.6 KB · Views: 4
squad:
DEF - Sheezel, Martin, Daicos, Young, Sinclair, Clohesy, [Graham, Hore]
MID - Merrett, Dunkley, Dawson, Bont, Green, Petracca, Sharp, McKercher, [Reid, Sullivan, Mannagh]
RUC - Marshall(c), Sweet, [Naismith]
FWD - Zorko, Flanders, Heeney, Powell, Darcy, Wilson, [Sexton, GarciaH]
(24 trades + 71k leftover)

Hore is now OUT (calf 4-6 weeks) :mad: but will be kept for now
i think i'll hold McKercher too... Reid is acceptable cover
i'm really saving my pennies for Max Gawn... need Sweet to get his price up in order to net me Gawn
not liking Reville... wanna see more out of RichardJ/Freijah/Sinn as possible downgrade targets
most likely, no trades this week
is Mannagh dead ?

Rookies are becoming a bit of a problem, especially now where about to head into the byes.
No call up for Graham and dropping Rogers is far from ideal, I’m still carrying Coffield and Livingston as my dead R3 (sitting in the forward line until I move Sweets on) Mercher been ruled out this week, make it more likely that he will be rested next week to give him a 3 week break also ?

I’m concerned with Breville not making it beyond our bye, when I’d actually need to field him. The Collingwood boys will be under constant pressure, how heavily are the scores inflated playing against the Eagle.

All this has me weighing up different ideas, has anyone given much thought to Ed Richards ? Decent scoring boost and role change with Libba out indefinitely.
Think I’ll be leaning toward Oliver however

Rookies are becoming a bit of a problem, especially now where about to head into the byes.
No call up for Graham and dropping Rogers is far from ideal, I’m still carrying Coffield and Livingston as my dead R3 (sitting in the forward line until I move Sweets on) Mercher been ruled out this week, make it more likely that he will be rested next week to give him a 3 week break also ?

I’m concerned with Breville not making it beyond our bye, when I’d actually need to field him. The Collingwood boys will be under constant pressure, how heavily are the scores inflated playing against the Eagle.

All this has me weighing up different ideas, has anyone given much thought to Ed Richards ? Decent scoring boost and role change with Libba out indefinitely.
Think I’ll be leaning toward Oliver however
The GC conundrum is really going to screw us.

Considering going to Sexton & Fisher this week for Campbell (inj) & Darcy. But Darcy JS is solid as it gets for a rookie. Have Jones, Rogers, Coffield, Graham, Livingstone.

Rogers says managed and probably doesn't matter whether he scores his 30 or DNP :D

McKercher & Howes to Nick Martin or Flanders? Reckon Martin goes huge against us, but Flanders helps my putrid forward line.

Probably go Martin as I won't make my mind up in time to go Flanders. The Martin trade leaves me with $500!
I'm going Flanders this week, as my forward line has been mostly rookies since opening round. But once I have him, I have no idea who else to target. Forward premos are almost non existent this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I should win my eliminator, all going well. Am a fair way in front, with Gawn, Zerrett and Windsor as unique. More interested in trades now. Took a punt on Soligo based on the midfield minutes increase but he just does not accumulate enough footy and lay enough tackles to score like a premo. Probably gone a year too early on him. So need to upgrade him to full blown premo. Also, watching Zorko continue to score massive each week is starting to make me feel sick. I really don't want to bring him in with his age and injury history.

rd10: 2433pts (top 1%)... 11th in the weekly :eekv1:
overall: 182nd (top 2%)... up 293 spots :)
trades: 23

Sinclair + Zorko + Flanders + Heeney + Sexton + Marshall(c) + Conway + Dawson = :thumbsu:
Merrett + Bont + Petracca + Green + Clohesy + Wilson = :thumbsdown:

Marshall(c) is on fire :fire: ... he has single-handedly vaulted me up the rankings in the last 2 weeks
traded Naismith -> Conway (to avoid a zero) and it paid off for now
rucks now read Marshall/Sweet/Conway which could be a problem next week if Conway gets rested
Gawn's price drop means i can get him using a boost
holding onto Sexton proved a masterstroke... i think he needs to be explored @ F6
a guy in my league (Rip Snortas) is now the overall leader :eekv1:... well done !!
won my eliminator matchup by 300+ :cool:
the only trades i'll make will be in my rucks (if i'm facing a donut)
Freijah & Richards are my downgrade targets
Petracca still needs to lift !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back