AFL 2024 - AFL Opening Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats the deal with the AFL and Footy record not listing player weights in 2024? They being serious? Thats one of the things I look at when assessing player match ups.

Players become way too sensitive in this day and age.
Weights are still listed on AFL website in backend.
Assume you are joking here with the match ups though

Thoughts on Petracca kicking a goal?

$2 on b365 for ags Max bet of $80 for me.

Did he push forward in the pre season match against Carlton? Apparently spent 70% in the forward half for 0.0

Jordan 30
Gawn 25
@37 odds

Jordan 31 in pre season and has a great mid/wing role at his new club. I feel he is value for 20 and 25 but having a crack at 30.

Gawn being solo ruck looked terrific in pre season, i think he will be motivated against his former teammate.

Thoughts on Petracca kicking a goal?

$2 on b365 for ags Max bet of $80 for me.

Did he push forward in the pre season match against Carlton? Apparently spent 70% in the forward half for 0.0
Kicked a goal in 16/25 games last season, including 16 in his final 10 games. At the odds it’s a great bet to take (Considering he’s $1.30 most places)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for a Robbie Fox market hoping there’s one there

He’ll play forward for mine

first time betting PB spreads, only one i like is Neal Bullen, got a ton of the ball in pre season seemed to play a bit of midfield as well as high half forward (1 goal 1 with 23 disposals 10 kicks 13 handballs) always good to get a goal as well and can get multiples so can do big numbers

over 49 on there

Heeney tackles looks a good bet too if we're to believe Horse and he's playing midfield. Not a huge sample size but from games he had >30% CBAs last year he had 6, 10 and 8 tackles.

TAB
6+ $3.20
8+ $8
10+ $26

Agree, I’d be looking at Jordan too. Someone has to cover these outs for us, Rowbottom will be too short for tackles

Good bet mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back