Competitions 2024 AFL Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks guys. We’re going quite well KK, closing in on $3500 which I think was a target.
Target is $3000. not $3500. gees! how many times do l have to remind you Luke72...:confusedv1::laughv1:

Also do we get to choose a player from the group that are left?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok we are going for gold ($4000). This is a bit of a stretch with another $550 to go but I think we can do it.

In a slight change to previous years I will then close it off and call in the pledges so we can hopefully pay it off before the start of the season.

That means there’s limited spots left, so don’t miss the chance to be involved. Remember Big Footy membership comes with all paid up pledges ($50 gold, $100 platinum)

Gold Medal GIF by Die Finals

I have locked in Hugh Greenwood as our player for 2024 at the Gold level. I’m rapt with this as anyone that has been fortunate enough to go to club events will know that he’s a really friendly approachable person so I think will fit in well.

With that said it would be good to get this sealed off, don’t would be great if we could settle the pledges soon and we still have a little bit of ground to make up if anyone is interested in being involved. Any new people would be greatly appreciated!

I have locked in Hugh Greenwood as our player for 2024 at the Gold level. I’m rapt with this as anyone that has been fortunate enough to go to club events will know that he’s a really friendly approachable person so I think will fit in well.

With that said it would be good to get this sealed off, don’t would be great if we could settle the pledges soon and we still have a little bit of ground to make up if anyone is interested in being involved. Any new people would be greatly appreciated!
Thats a great get Luke, well done. :thumbsu:

Top job mate - Hugh is one of the best people on the list and very generous with his time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back