AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 2

Remove this Banner Ad

i dont know why but something in my heart is telling me to chuck Gryan Miers for a few goals tomoz 1-3 @2.25, 9.50, 41

Higgins had nine score involvements last week, and nine touches on the 50 arc or inside 50.

In 2023 he kicked 1 x 4 and 1 x 5

In 2022 he kicked 2 x 4 and 1 x 5.

In 2021 he kicked 1 x 4 and 0 x 5.

So that's 3 x 4 and 2 x 5 in the past 60 matches (since crossing from Richmond).

I see that a few on this thread got on the Higgins train.

He was $71 for 5 on sb, I missed the match, how close was he kicking to his fifth?

Last edited:
Goal scorer odds been great + warm conditions. As said in last week thread. Refuse to give it back once the odds dry up this year

Ben Keays 15+ disposals/AGS @ 2.35 (TAB). Went on an 11/13 run to finish last year, same forward role last week (even if he missed with 9 and 2.0 in the wet)
I'd be careful with that one. In 5 of those 13 games he attended above 55% of CBAs. Don't expect him to be attending any CBAs unless we cop midfield injuries. That being said, he is a gut runner and is a fair chance to 15+ regardless.

1u - Tuohy AGS @ $3.75 (SB)
0.25u - Tuohy 2+ @ $19 (B365)
0.05u - Tuohy 3+ @ $101 (B365)

1u - Miers AGS @ $2.25 (PB)
0.5u - Miers 2+ @ $9.50 (PB)
0.25u - Miers 3+ @ $41 (PB)

i dont know why but something in my heart is telling me to chuck Gryan Miers for a few goals tomoz 1-3 @2.25, 9.50, 41
Tailed the hot hand Selim
I see that a few on this thread got on the Higgins train.

He was $71 for 5 on sb, I missed the match, how close was he kicking to his fifth?
Missed out on the Higgins train, well done those who tailed, but if I was on him for five when he had that last shot my heart would've been going 1000 minutes a second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaun Mannagh $2/$6.50/$31 for 1-3 on Dabble. Bit of guesswork involved in this one but I'm banking on him getting a full game tonight rather than starting as the sub 2 weeks in a row. Might be safer to wait for final teams as I'm not sure how Dabble handle subs. Kicked plenty of goals in the VFL last year including a bag of 6 in the grand final and another bag of 7 so definitely knows how to find them. Kicked 1.1 from 27% TOG in the preseason game.

Got some bet credits so fun multi for tonight

McHenry 2+
Tuohy AGS
Miers AGS
0.2u @ $67 (Free bet)

Shaun Mannagh $2/$6.50/$31 for 1-3 on Dabble. Bit of guesswork involved in this one but I'm banking on him getting a full game tonight rather than starting as the sub 2 weeks in a row. Might be safer to wait for final teams as I'm not sure how Dabble handle subs. Kicked plenty of goals in the VFL last year including a bag of 6 in the grand final and another bag of 7 so definitely knows how to find them. Kicked 1.1 from 27% TOG in the preseason game.
they refund at least if he is sub, but I do think he will be again.
unless its old man Tuohy

Jordan Dawson for marks tonight. TAB's prices seem too high. Averaged 4.96 marks last year & 6.64 the year before.

1.25u - Dawson 6+ marks @ $2.80
0.5u - Dawson 8+ marks @ $9
0.25u - Dawson 10+ marks @ $26

Playing around with TAB SGM where sometimes the calculator *s up. None of these are likely but can’t turn down some of the odds

Got Soligo 8 tackles $31, 10 tackles $201 (x1.1 multiplier for $221 odds). No tackles as sub last week but 3 CBA in limited time. Got 8 twice in 38 career games (33 full games).

O’Brien 8 tackles $21, 10 tackles $126. Career high of 9, multiple 8+ games. When he tackles they stay tackled generally.

Rachele 8 tackles $31, 10 tackles $201. Career high of 7 tackles twice but only 2 seasons, feel like it’s an area he’s improving in.

Close 10 tackles $151. Feel like his spot is on the line, so while career high is 7 I don’t mind inflated odds when he’s probably feeling under the pump.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back