AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The more I look at Essendon's team the more I think Nik Cox is playing forward. Laverde the 7th Back named on the bench, Wright suspended and not replaced, King missing for St Kilda.

Worth a shot after tonight's debacle

AGS @ $3.50 pb
2+ @ $26 365

10 units on St.Kilda @ 1.78 (Betfair). Expecting a relatively comfortable victory for the Saints.

Martin 25+
Steele 25+
Redman 20+
Windhager 20+
Jones 15+
Kelly 15+
Higgins 2+
Gresham 2+
Stringer AGS
Butler AGS
@ $74 SB PP

Anyone got any low-risk multiplier tips for today? Trains have got me slightly ahead but nothing amazing.

Anyone got any low-risk multiplier tips for today? Trains have got me slightly ahead but nothing amazing.
Bombers seem to be struggling to contain smaller/medium sized forwards... Papley scored 540 last week... Ginnivan, Moore and Hayward also scored well. I'd be looking at someone like Dan Butler over 38.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Windhager 6 tackles
Ross 6 tackles
Durham 5 tackles
$26.93 Dabble boosted

Windhager was the main beneficiary from Crouch's absence last week with 83% CBAs and 6 tackles. He averages 6 tackles in games where he gets more than 35% CBAs vs his career average of 2.5. Durham also hit 6 tackles last week despite losing a bit of his CBA numbers to Hobbs.

The more I look at Essendon's team the more I think Nik Cox is playing forward. Laverde the 7th Back named on the bench, Wright suspended and not replaced, King missing for St Kilda.

Worth a shot after tonight's debacle

AGS @ $3.50 pb
2+ @ $26 365
Any chance he goes sub? Looking at that bench I’d say it’s a possibility, but my pick would be Menzie

Does anyone know what stats are used in AFL player triple double betting?

Speaking of subs, who is likely to be the Saints' sub?

And also, does a public holiday surcharge apply at Subway today? Some Indian chick answered the phone when I called to enquire, and her lack of English combined with interference in the transmission made it extremely difficult to understand whether a surcharge applies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back