AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Carl vs Coll ideas

Moore 20+ @ $4
- We tend to bomb the ball in high and he eats that up. Has gone 16, 24, 25, 10, 22 last 5 games against Carl. 25+ @ $14 isn't crazy...

Crisp AGS @ $4 - Has hit twice in the last month, and his time mid-fwd has been higher than avg recently. Some
questions marks on De Goey and Mitchell means more time up the ground for Crisp.

Cripps AGS @ $1.69 - Has kicked AGS in 5/7 this year. Has 5 marks inside 50 so far this year (an indicator I really like), almost as many (7) as he took all of last year. Small sample in 2024, but the last time he was marking I50 this often was 2022, when he kicked goals in 14/21 matches.

Matt Cottrell AGS @ $1.69 - Has kicked AGS in 6/7 matches so far this year. Since recruiting Blake Acres and Ollie Hollands, Cottrell has spent less time as defensive wing and more time at HFF. Heat map shows most of time in front half of ground in 2024.

Backing a couple of guys that performed last week to do it again.
Daniel Turner 1-4 @ $1.70, $4, $13, $55
Brayden Cook 1-4 @ $1.95, $5.50, $21 and $100

Both on 365

Moore 20+ @ $4
- We tend to bomb the ball in high and he eats that up. Has gone 16, 24, 25, 10, 22 last 5 games against Carl. 25+ @ $14 isn't crazy...

Crisp AGS @ $4 - Has hit twice in the last month, and his time mid-fwd has been higher than avg recently. Some
questions marks on De Goey and Mitchell means more time up the ground for Crisp.

Cripps AGS @ $1.69 - Has kicked AGS in 5/7 this year. Has 5 marks inside 50 so far this year (an indicator I really like), almost as many (7) as he took all of last year. Small sample in 2024, but the last time he was marking I50 this often was 2022, when he kicked goals in 14/21 matches.

Matt Cottrell AGS @ $1.69 - Has kicked AGS in 6/7 matches so far this year. Since recruiting Blake Acres and Ollie Hollands, Cottrell has spent less time as defensive wing and more time at HFF. Heat map shows most of time in front half of ground in 2024.

Moore 20+ @ $4

Tailed all as singles, but…if you go full degenerate style, a multi of all with 15, 20 and 25 disp on Moore @PB gets you boosted odds of 217.98 🔥🔥🔥

I think we should be cautious about unders for the Sydney Derby. Weather forecast can be misleading. Earlier this season there was a game which the forecast wrongly predicted heavy rain throughout the week.

No heavy rain in Western Sydney today.

naughton opens up 1.22 for 2 vs the hawks this week on 365

pack the season up lads it might be over

Switch over to rucks in mismatches fantasy points.

Witts v Williams great one last week. Line was 93.5, 100+ $2.15. Cleared late in 3rd.

More stoppages = more points. Plus a bunch of the stronger rucks are taking the ball out of the ruck and kicking it this year

Same Game Multi
Adelaide v Port Adelaide

Port Adelaide 1-39
Brayden Cook Anytime Goalscorer
Josh Rachele To Get 20+ Disposals
Jase Burgoyne To Get 20+ Disposals
Willie Rioli Anytime Goalscorer
Miles Bergman Anytime Goalscorer
Rory Laird Anytime Goalscorer
Ben Keays To Get 20+ Disposals
Kane Farrell To Get 20+ Disposals
Under 194.5 Alternate Totals