F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

Remove this Banner Ad

Ricciardo seriously can't afford another substandard quali/race like last week. Sargeant too could be in a bit strife unless he puts in a competitive drive

Ricciardo seriously can't afford another substandard quali/race like last week. Sargeant too could be in a bit strife unless he puts in a competitive drive
“Bit of strife” is nice understatement. There are a few drivers in the queue for the second spot at Williams.

30 years since the deaths of Senna and Ratzenberger. Along with Barrichello's nasty crash that left him unconscious, it was undoubtedly the darkest weekends in sporting history i can remember. It gives me the chills thinking back to waking to the news.
My memory from that night, seeing Senna's head move in the cockpit from the chopper camera, in bed I had the radio on and remember the news guy saying there was a pool of blood where Senna had been laying, my old man waking me the next morning for school and telling me he'd died.

Looks like Max will be taking part in the virtual 24h Nürburgring race this weekend as well as the F1 GP. Has had his full sim setup installed in his motorhome for the event (normally he uses a mini setup with a controller in a hotel room etc)

With his Team Redline, Verstappen is participating in the virtual 24 Hours of the Nürburgring, which starts on Saturday. But doesn't he also have a qualifying session and a race at Imola the next day? "I don't have a lot of time, so we have to see how it goes. I expect we'll have four people on the car. Probably, I'll do two stints between two and four hours each. No, not at night, of course. I have to go to bed on time and get my rest to start Sunday well."

"Do I have to ask for permission? No, ultimately, I decide what I do. I can't decide for other people what they do on a Saturday night. People can go out to eat or drink and do crazy things. It's my free time. I am professional enough to understand for myself what is possible and what is not."

vettel in the mclaren is going to be some sight

still remember sennas death like yesterday. what an awful weekend that wouldve been esp after watching the senna and schumacher documentaries. its one of those memories that as a seven year old is still set in my head

vettel in the mclaren is going to be some sight

still remember sennas death like yesterday. what an awful weekend that wouldve been esp after watching the senna and schumacher documentaries.
He had his proper inspector Seb look going on today when he arrived at the paddock. The guy looks reenergized

(Log in to remove this ad.)

World's biggest senna fan doesn't have a special helmet for him? Seems weird since they are celebrating him this weekend

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk

It is only halfway through FP2 so I'm not going to count them out in any way but Red Bull are struggling. Ferrari and McLaren have been quicker in both quali and race runs in FP2.

Hopefully it stays like this and we don't get the usual Max struggle all weekend then smash everyone in Q3 and win by 40 seconds.

Last edited:
They don't like giving penalties in practice but that was horrible from Daniel. He really should be given a penalty.

Both he and KMag have been summoned to the Stewards so he could very well be getting a penalty.

Edit: 5k fine for VCarb. It happened after the checkered flag so it is not technically impeding.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back