Opinion 2024 Fantasy - Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Marshall Dawson and Mackenzie vs Gawn Butters and Jackson? Leaning towards option 1 as Marshall is a safer vc/c but would appreciate anyone's thoughts
Jacko v Mac risk. Question on Butters though.
Would think option 2 for score (just) in 1st 4 rounds but then??
Weighing it all up option 1 is steadier and provides 2 of best 22
Less risk of burning trades.

Heeney v Wines? Final Dilemma
both GIF

Wines with his draw, no early bye and a good main bye, solid role. Doubts on Heeney when the others are back, but he still looks like a forward keeper, Wines could be seen as a luxury upgrade before his bye.

What does everyone see averaging rozee this year? Any improvements?
Averaged 112 or something post bye last year, or maybe round 7. Can't remember. Did the maths in Jan but I liked what I saw. Think he stacks up with a lot of big dogs. Maybe more responsibility now that he is captain. Start run of AO games is great. I'm starting with him but can see why people would stay clear thinking he averaged similar to last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still deciding on Newcombe or Butters, if Butters is 100% playing mid it would be him but just the ankle/Wines now in the mids i don't know if hes improving much this year.
I don't think Butters is going to come out of the blocks firing given the ankle, so I think he will be gettable just as he starts to come good.

I'm still not sure on Crouch vs Jackson. The crows midfield mix (Berry named on ball with Soligio, Crouch and Pedlar on the bench) has me a little spooked. Going Jackson also allows me to get Roberts on field instead of Lazarro/Wilson and creates a DPP midfield link.

Laird has been mentioned as having split time up forward, most likely due to Berry's inclusion. Dawson will be our number 1 midfielder, followed by Crouch.
Absolute legend thank you! This was the last decision for my team.

I have both but I'd choose Wines IMO. We have a fairly easy start and Wines will/should only play as a mid! I think he could ave 95 this year so you could upgrade him to a fallen premo when the time comes.
Yeah that's what I've got currently.

Yeo got culled for Whitfield in my team. Don't really have room for both Yeo and Wines plus Martin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back