Opinion 2024 Fantasy - Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Sharp 100%, not sure on Roberts or Sanders tbh, Roberts easier matchup, Sanders harder match up/sub risk but can score well.

Wilson probably but add Reid in there and im not 100% sure.
Oops I mis-read the original post. I'm fielding Sanders as well as Sharp.

I've benched Reid for Billings and brought Sharp in. Tough match this week.

I'll probably go back to fielding Reid next week.

I'm currently with you on Wilson and Sharp.
Atm I have Hore on field over Howes.
I didn't watch the last week, but have heard people saying Hore was playing more of a lock-down role? For some reason i still feel safer still starting him over Howes.
I'd say it's unlikely either count being a D6 type lol so probably doesn't matter but both Howes scores are higher than Hore's.

Hore seemed to be 3rd tall and scored well in the last to save a pretty dismal score I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Kennedy v Jack Ross

Not worried about price - it’s for draft format

*Not based on current form but vs future games until bye round

English vs R Marshall?

English: Ess, Stk, Freo, Haw, Rich, GWS Syd, coll, Bris, Freo

R Marshall: GWS, WBD, PA, NM, Haw, Freo, Melb, WC, GC Bris

Butters v Parish v Touk ?

ESS & GC both favourable upcoming Draws

Parish the most consistent ceiling over the years, but injury prone

Touk the tackling machine ….
Parish still hasn't hit full stride yet i wouldn't look to get him until you see more from him. coin toss between the other two ( i personally have touk) but will also look to get in a port mid eventually because they have the round 13 bye.

Parish still hasn't hit full stride yet i wouldn't look to get him until you see more from him. coin toss between the other two ( i personally have touk) but will also look to get in a port mid eventually because they have the round 13 bye.
Did Parish do a full PS and then get injured at last minute?

Marshall v Flanders

i eventually want both but grabbing marshall now allows me to milk another 20k from Williams and have 22 this week.
(i know it's best 18)
Marshall !

Flanders just hovering around that 100 ave .....hasn't shown a big ceiling to date ....Marshall can pull out a big ceiling score, and in best 18 rounds, that's who you're looking for

Flanders will still be gettable around the same price

Marshall !

Flanders just hovering around that 100 ave .....hasn't shown a big ceiling to date ....Marshall can pull out a big ceiling score, and in best 18 rounds, that's who you're looking for

Flanders will still be gettable around the same price
Seems like you might be Hollering for a Marshall there, Wayne...

Seems like you might be Hollering for a Marshall there, Wayne...
Marshall & Grundy were in my starting team .....I chose Marshall over English, because in 2023 Marshall's percentage of 100 games was superior to English .....it was like 19 /23 games where Marshall :100:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back