Opinion 2024 Fantasy - Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta go Bont. He's most expensive mid for a reason.

Agree, but wanted to see what the masses thought.

There's literally only 1 reason I'm selecting him, and it's because he's CD's new favourite love child who gets tackles for merely touching a player. Gives him an extra 20 points a game sometimes, I reckon.

Gotta go Bont. He's most expensive mid for a reason.
Are we taking price into account? Because I don’t think Dawson is that far behind for 40k less. Has a floor of ~95 and consistently hits 130s without breaking a sweat. Has real potential to average 120 in his second year with the mids

If you had the choice of the perfect M1, who would you choose - Dawson or Bont?
If Crows weren't running so many mids through there I'd consider Dawson. Bit Spooked with how many they have and what it looks like. Otherwise he has an enormous ceiling and consistent.

If Crows weren't running so many mids through there I'd consider Dawson. Bit Spooked with how many they have and what it looks like. Otherwise he has an enormous ceiling and consistent.
He is their only big bodied midfielder though. Everyone else running through that midfielder are short (Laird, Crouch, Rankine, Rachele, Pedlar, Soligo, Berry).

Jackson and Coffield
Or
Whitfield and Wilson on field (only had Reid initially)
Not playing the break even game with anyone else. What we think?

Agree, but wanted to see what the masses thought.

There's literally only 1 reason I'm selecting him, and it's because he's CD's new favourite love child who gets tackles for merely touching a player. Gives him an extra 20 points a game sometimes, I reckon.
Bonts fixture for a mid is juicy as too. It’s why I’m starting him and I never start the M1’s of seasons past. Although I’m s**t at this game so maybe I should have been starting them….

Are we taking price into account? Because I don’t think Dawson is that far behind for 40k less. Has a floor of ~95 and consistently hits 130s without breaking a sweat. Has real potential to average 120 in his second year with the mids
I ******* love this bloke. My biggest issue is he’s too good to let run around by himself. Has to be a tag threat. But his tackles means he’s got a great floor regardless of attention. Gun player

Bonts fixture for a mid is juicy as too. It’s why I’m starting him and I never start the M1’s of seasons past. Although I’m s**t at this game so maybe I should have been starting them….
I often get sucked into starting them and I suck at this game. Plenty of way to * this thing up

I ******* love this bloke. My biggest issue is he’s too good to let run around by himself. Has to be a tag threat. But his tackles means he’s got a great floor regardless of attention. Gun player
Good thing is he’s nearly impossible to tag. Can dominate anywhere on the ground so having someone with him is counterproductive

Butters Vs Rozee for M1

Can’t split these two. Been going back and forth. The difference is a Windsor to Cadman/Mannagh type

Butters Vs Rozee for M1

Can’t split these two. Been going back and forth. The difference is a Windsor to Cadman/Mannagh type
Windsor and Butters. The other 2 rooks don't fill me with any confidence. Mannagh will be sub. If he's not then flip a coin plus Mannagh lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agonising over that final rookie spot now that Sharp is in the 18.

Coffield and $200k mid (could get a donut to loop Daicos VC, currently have 30 green dots)

OR

Hore and Sharp

Butters Vs Rozee for M1

Found a way to get both in but it comes down to

Rozee, Z.Reid, Mannagh

Vs

N.Martin, Hore, Lazzaro

Option 2 I reckon. Have you got Coffield as well? You don't really want to be stuck with Coffield AND Hore if they don't fire.
No Coffield. But have come to my senses and reverted back to option 2. If Mannagh is sub I'm cooked, as it leaves me with $3k and not much to pivot to. Maybe a Burgess who I'm not keen on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back