Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newcombe & Sexton OUT
Powell & Duursma IN

Bank some cash to bring in one of Green/Touk/Flanders the following week

Next week. Has the bye next round.
has his bye so no. everyone will wait a week.
Apparently I don’t know which teams are on a bye this week lol.

Ok that helps because I need to downgrade Coffield - Pink.

Wines/Salem/Grundy up perhaps. $205k in the bank already

Out: Bont, Bonner
In: Merrett, D'Ambrosio

Sick of Bont's trash. I paid you for captain options and 115. Averaging 95 across 2 weeks, 20 under his average. get the hell out of my team. Isn't marking or tackling.

Last edited:
Sexton and Amon are both cooked and have to go

Young lucky to hold his spot as well. Daicos I'm just riding the huge price drop now, stick with him until the end

Amon > D'Ambrosio
Sexton > Powell

I hope Powell is not another Billings-like trap. Another one I haven't actually seen play but just going off the hype and interest

Think Newcombe and Rankine might have to be the two to go. With only two onfield rookies in midfield think I shift Roberts and Sanders back on using looping to hopefully pick the best four of Sharp/Bonner/Roberts/Sanders/McKercher each week. Not sure who comes in though as not loving Billings off that performance, and Heeney a bit close to his bye.

Out: Bont, Bonner
In: Merrett, D'Ambrosio

Sick of Bont's trash. I paid you for captain options and 115. Averaging 95 across 2 weeks, 20 under his average. get the hell out of my team. Isn't marking or tackling.
Trade him to me. I look forward to him going 120 for three months again 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Newcombe and Rankine might have to be the two to go. With only two onfield rookies in midfield think I shift Roberts and Sanders back on using looping to hopefully pick the best four of Sharp/Bonner/Roberts/Sanders/McKercher each week. Not sure who comes in though as not loving Billings off that performance, and Heeney a bit close to his bye.
I’m going forward focused trade wise this week.

Tempted to go Sexton to Powell and Rankine to someone.

Rankine has been disappointing considering his new role.

My risky possible in could be McKay. Carlton’s next three games are against the teams with depleted defences and he could hopefully kick a bag in each. He is a tall forward though….. he’s also chopping out as second ruck too.

I wouldn't be picking him up until he bottoms out anyway. You boy Clarry should be nice and juicy soon.
Clarry is a long way off the form required to pick him ......does not look in good condition, he's classy of course, but not close to dominating

I’m going forward focused trade wise this week.

Tempted to go Sexton to Powell and Rankine to someone.

Rankine has been disappointing considering his new role

Yeah reasonable shout. Will have a play around when lock out lifts to see what the structure looks like.

Tempted to have some fun with this year now that it's ****ed and only bring in players under 5% owned.

You pay up for a premo you don't trade him unless hes dropped/injured lol. Sideways trading will set you back massively. Unless theres no rookies to fix up or midpricers then sure whatever but i doubt that.
I understand, but we're 2 weeks in and Bontempelli looks slow and fumbly. His tackle numbers are well down as are his marks. He isn't covering the ground well either. He isn't a top 8 mid at this point and many have gone past him.

I understand, but we're 2 weeks in and Bontempelli looks slow and fumbly. His tackle numbers are well down as are his marks. He isn't covering the ground well either. He isn't a top 8 mid at this point and many have gone past him.
Yeah i understand that, but surely you have bigger problems than him right now? Like i said if not then sure go for it.

Yeah reasonable shout. Will have a play around when lock out lifts to see what the structure looks like.

Tempted to have some fun with this year now that it's ****ed and only bring in players under 5% owned.
I edited in my post that I was considering bringing in McKay. Could kick a bag on Good Friday against the makeshift defence of North.

If Schoenmakers is named, zreid to him
Sexton to Tom powell

110k banked torwards Jordan to flanders the week after

If Schoenmakers isn't named, there's no must get rookies who look like generating more coin then my current rooks. Got the coin for Sexton to Powell, but might just do a weird sideways Laird to Steele as I believe they average the same and do a cash grab. (Have no failed picks yet to trade)

This is exactly how Bont started last year. Annoying 90s early, then couldn't stop tonning up. Probably went 120+ after the first few down weeks

I'll be holding him, far more urgent surgery required on my team
Yup and kind of expected he'd do the same after his first game. 104 in a game he got injured in today, I'll take. Gotta hold now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back