Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What do we think about the new dogs plan to just kick it to each other down back. Was this just a st kilda thing or will this be their new plan?

Even before DPP, Massimo riding the pine so I really need a rookie defender to clear that spot.
Below might be the best move I can make.

Mass D to $200k rookie defender
Zilliams to Dawson

Might change if Zilliams holds but any sign of injury and I was always booting him, so I might still do so.
Just hoping Young plays.

Have to hold wacko Jacko, earnt himself another week for the LOLs he provided during the derby.
(Seriously it's just because I have other trade priorities)

Sad thinking it's gonna take another month before Lazz & JhyeClark leave my side.

1713714701703.png
(D.Wilson UTL)

Only $10k in the bank, no idea where to start.
Realistically Jackson, Williams and D'Ambrosio are the ones most in need to be moved on, but I didn't carry cash into the week.

Can't really do a double move with Jackson+D'Ambrosio without taking a gamble on someone like Bowes + Macrae.

So maybe cash in Lazzaro to McAuliffe (seems to be the best downgrade if I already have Garcia) then either
Jackson to 980,000 (Butters/Gulden)
D'Ambrosio to 760,000 (Caldwell/Macrae)

Hoping Young is named.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1966824
(D.Wilson UTL)

Only $10k in the bank, no idea where to start.
Realistically Jackson, Williams and D'Ambrosio are the ones most in need to be moved on, but I didn't carry cash into the week.

Can't really do a double move with Jackson+D'Ambrosio without taking a gamble on someone like Bowes + Macrae.

So maybe cash in Lazzaro to McAuliffe (seems to be the best downgrade if I already have Garcia) then either
Jackson to 980,000 (Butters/Gulden)
D'Ambrosio to 760,000 (Caldwell/Macrae)

Hoping Young is named.
That's a great looking squad what's team value on that

I have Jackson languishing as R2, so he's my priority.

I'm holding Young and Zilliams at this point, so it will be: -

Out: Jackson, Fisher
In: Grundy, Heeney

Highest averages after Round6 - I have just 7 of these 25 (others are a WIP) How many do you have?

1713741242176.png

Last edited:
You might be better off asking danster168 and MP_ what they'd do and do the opposite :p
i've actually listened to too many different opinions , next season i'm making my team then after round 1 i'll join bigfooty forums that way i only have myself to blame for my s**t team.

Also my son is currently ranked around 4k so i'm copping serious heat from him too

Anyone wanna give me some extra trades that surely you don't need to fix my cesspool
I bet all our cesspools are connected by one or two common players.......

Anyone wanna give me some extra trades that surely you don't need to fix my cesspool
ive been emailing fantsy HQ for 5 weeks asking for extra trades due to my s**t team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back